What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I'd pay to see Matt whoop that clowns ass.

"Most people ask me, 'What you gonna do when they're out, you're going to the pros together?' I said, 'A real father leads his sons, he doesn't follow them,'" Sanders said around the 16:00 mark. "So I'm good, I'll be here. I ain't going nowhere, I'm straight, I love Boulder, Colorado, and I cannot wait till they go into the NFL and do their thing."

When asked where the Sanders family will be in the next five to 10 years, he responded, "The kids will be in the pros, and I'll be here."

"Most people ask me, 'What you gonna do when they're out, you're going to the pros together?' I said, 'A real father leads his sons, he doesn't follow them,'" Sanders said around the 16:00 mark. "So I'm good, I'll be here. I ain't going nowhere, I'm straight, I love Boulder, Colorado, and I cannot wait till they go into the NFL and do their thing."

When asked where the Sanders family will be in the next five to 10 years, he responded, "The kids will be in the pros, and I'll be here."
So Good Football GIF by Major League Soccer

What happens to ON3? Why are they suddenly defending us all over the places?
Wiltfong. Extremely respected guy in the recruiting industry and he doesn't play favorites or downplay others. Just tells it how it is and is realistic.

So when he joined On3 and started calling their bull****, they didn’t really have a choice but to start listening to his opinions.

Wouldn’t be a good look to hire an industry expert away from a competitor and then publicly disagree with him.

I love Coach Prime, but this is a bad look:
Why is he even responding to trolls on Twitter?
It's consistent with everything, going back to Tim McCarver talking about how he was raised, and probably even before that.

The criticisms of Deion are over the top, and usually irrational, but occasionally some have merit. There is a petty and unfocused nature to so frequently responding and always "keeping receipts".

I agree that this is not one worth engaging with, but it's not surprising to see Prime engage here.

I love Coach Prime, but this is a bad look:
Haha also, what’s with the lols!? If he wants to respond to trolls on Twitter, I’m sure he can come up with better smack talk than that! It comes off like something a 14-year-old would write.
The Sanders will never get a good rate on car insurance and home/auto bundles if they continue with this.

Don’t ice out the whole industry!

It's consistent with everything, going back to Tim McCarver talking about how he was raised, and probably even before that.

The criticisms of Deion are over the top, and usually irrational, but occasionally some have merit. There is a petty and unfocused nature to so frequently responding and always "keeping receipts".

I agree that this is not one worth engaging with, but it's not surprising to see Prime engage here.
I certainly understand keeping receipts and being extremely confident, but there still has to be a line, with professionalism and restraint taking precedence. A response like this serves no purpose, except to provide additional ammo to those that are against Coach Prime/the Buffs.

Winning cures all, so if we go out and win like 8-10 games next year, and Shedeur gets drafted top-5, then he can boast about the receipts, but we still haven’t done or won **** and you never know what can happen throughout the season/life, so speaking with certainty like that is bad juju IMO.

This is also a bad look from Shedeur IMO:

Back