What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime has big plans for the Spring Game

ironic alanis morissette GIF

Travis made several catches at WR and played inside on defense, like they said he would. I think that the refs were told to blow the whistle at first contact when he caught the ball, because that's what they did.

Oh, and WR LaJohntay Wester is the real deal.
Ralphie Report agrees. Dude is an absolute baller.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LaJohntay Wester is an absolutely beast in the slot

This doesn’t really come as a surprise to anyone who watched Wester’s FAU tape, but Colorado’s new slot receiver put on a show on Saturday. Wester played for only the first few drives of the game, but his performance stole the show. His blazing speed cooked Colorado’s second team cornerbacks and Shedeur Sanders was dealing to his newest weapon. Wester finished the game with 66 yards on only three receptions, scoring a 23 yard touchdown in the process.

Wester’s presence in the slot was absolutely commanding. He pretty much took over the offense during the very limited first-team snaps, showing CU fans a glimpse of things to come. Paired up with Travis Hunter, Will Sheppard and Jimmy Horn Jr., Colorado’s wide receiver corps is poised to be perhaps the best in the country.

With the brunch honoring Coach Mac and getting to see so many old friends and Buff greats (Joe Romig, for instance) and an interesting but vanilla spring game in rough conditions, I’m really glad I made the trip.
I was especially impressed with the crowd that showed up. Helluva job, Buff Fans!!!

Love our WR corps and our DBs. Lines seem better but the RBs & LBs...they need to step up.

With the brunch honoring Coach Mac and getting to see so many old friends and Buff greats (Joe Romig, for instance) and an interesting but vanilla spring game in rough conditions, I’m really glad I made the trip.
I was especially impressed with the crowd that showed up. Helluva job, Buff Fans!!!

I assume Prime was too engaged in other stuff to attend the brunch, correct?

I often wonder what their dynamic might have been like. Very much alike in many ways, but generationally different too...

Has there been a more unrelatable QB1 at CU to the general student body? And I’m not asking that in any kind of negative way, but a southern, black, fringe celebrity QB, projected to be a top 3 pick, who also raps and drives a Rolls Royce (or whatever other vehicle he decides to buy/lease).

This has to be such a crazy/awesome time to be a student at CU.

Back