What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime has big plans for the Spring Game

I will check back in when we know who we have playing next fall. Until then, I will read about it here, watch some videos about it and maybe, just maybe, watch the game on the Pac12 network (but probably not)

Last edited:
My whole family has now backed out. I'm still going because I've only ever missed one in my life and it was because I was studying abroad.

But I'll definitely feel awkward being there solo.

This is the villain in a movie that you have killed numerous times, but seems to pop back up in the movie, even after the main villain has died/been captured.

The villain doesn't have much left anyway. WLAX tourney games will be on the villain next week and the final P12 T&F championships will be in Boulder the following week.

I'm ready to see actual Big 12 logos on CU athletic facilities but unfortunately the P12 logo will be on the football field today.

I flew out from Orange County for this, and I ain't gonna let a little rain ruin my fun. They are moving the pregame socializing from Franklin to the Indoor Practice
facility (good call) , and Ralphie won't run due to safety concerns. Otherwise, it's GAAAAAMEDAAAAAY. And Buffs got a commitment from a very large and productive RB transfer, Rashad Amos.

Last edited:
I'd have to subscribe to watch on Sling or Fubu, and $41 is more than I want to spend on a rainy spring game.
Are their other options? Radio?

Back