What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime Introductory Press Conference Thread - LIVE at 1.30pm MT!

I AM READY COACH!!!! Holy **** I love this hire!!!
yell freak out GIF
I WOKE UP FEELING THE CHEESIEST, COACH!

He was wonderful.

The audience was incredibly bad; no responses at any of the obvious points. If it were 10% students or blacks, there would have been some noise. Very whitebread.
I always feel as though there should be a .gif that captures the Revenge of the Nerds record scratch.

One thing I took out of that is that we'll be playing Jackson State sometime soon - in basketball probably next year.

did it get smokey in here. those aren't tears. **** you! sniffles? no i have allergies!

holy holy holy lord, we are going to win some ****ing football games.

when i was a student at CU, Coach Mac encountered the now-Mrs. Liver and I in a back corridor headed into folsom. It was really early before a kickoff and we were of course all decked out in the BnG. he took a couple minutes to give us a pep talk. i am not sure why he did it but it was ****ing inspirational and moving and i was ready to run through a brick wall for him when finished.

that is what we all just saw. this is coming together and we are going to be really really good.

He was wonderful.

The audience was incredibly bad; no responses at any of the obvious points. If it were 10% students or blacks, there would have been some noise. Very whitebread.
Karl Dorrell was a figurehead, Dion Sanders is an inspirational figure.

He is in Boulder to win football games and to return the football program to national prominence but I would be shocked if he doesn't quickly become a significant figure in the Black community in Colorado.

Colorado as we all know doesn't have a high percentage of Black population but the student body in Boulder doesn't even reflect that general population.

There isn't a reason why the best Black high school students in Colorado shouldn't aspire to go to CU Boulder and succeed there. I hope, and it won't surprise me to see it happen, that Coach Prime motivates significantly more of those kids to go to Boulder and to go in significant enough numbers to change the climate there.

We really do need to get to a point where if someone sees a Black student walking on campus you don't think "What sport does that person play."

Back