What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach you'd like our rivals to hire......

ahoelsken

I heard this on Off Campus this week, and I thought we could have some fun with it-Who (this can be anyone) would you want to see our rivals hire? For the sake of this, let's call a rival anybody in our division (I suppose we could add the Washington schools and Oregon here too)....and Nebraska. I don't want to dignify little brother with that term. I'll get it going.

Bill Callahan makes a triumphant return to Huskerland, and let's put Dan Hawkins in charge of Utah.

giphy.gif

Will Ferrell for USCondoms. Just funny.
Craig Ferguson for Whoregon. Him and those cheerleaders.
Terd Ferguson for ASU. It just fits.
Sean Miller for AZ. Yup, Sean ****ing Miller so we can storm his ass on Folsom as well after we **** them up.
Frank Solich for Nub U, just to watch him pace helplessly on the opposing sidelines one more time as we crush their husker asses. But Scott Frost will do. (Fingers crossed)

Wouldn’t mind seeing the fruits of the CU coaching tree take root across P12 country. Imagine if these guys took the helm.
Picked from a hat.

Toby Neinas - Arizona
Kent Baer - Oregon
Greg Brown - Washington
Gary Bernardi - Oregon State
Kent Riddle - Cal
Ron Collins - Arizona State
Jim Jeffcoat - USC
Eric Kiesau -UCLA
Jon Embree - Stanford
Brian Lindgren - Utah
Mark Helfrich - Washington State

Wouldn’t mind seeing the fruits of the CU coaching tree take root across P12 country. Imagine if these guys took the helm.
Picked from a hat.

Toby Neinas - Arizona
Kent Baer - Oregon
Greg Brown - Washington
Gary Bernardi - Oregon State
Kent Riddle - Cal
Ron Collins - Arizona State
Jim Jeffcoat - USC
Eric Kiesau -UCLA
Jon Embree - Stanford
Brian Lindgren - Utah
Mark Helfrich - Washington State

You forgot the guy that hired the majority of these guys. And, kept them employed way past their expiration date.

Back