What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football 9/19

I did BRP from Asheville to Boone last fall. Superb. Rock is good atmosphere. Love App St baseball setting too.

Next trip is north on Parkway starting in. Boone

We took a ride up to Boone about 2 months ago just to get away and had lunch at Melanie's. Then we hopped on the BRP heading south but after a while an officer said we had to get off the parkway due to a fatality down the road so we ended up going thru Spruce Pine and Marion until we hit I-40. I love going thru these small rural towns, my wife not so much lol

The U had two big touchdowns so far and they clearly have that big play thing down. ACC is going to be fun to watch while we wait for the Pac-12 leaders to pull their heads out of the sand and say football is back.

That D-King's name needs to be part of that Heisman talk based on how well he did on the road at Louisville and helped the U get a big win on the road for the first time in what appears to be awhile. The U needs to stay focused and sharp going into that rivalry game with Free Shoes U.

I respect the SEC, Big 12, and Big Ten but the ACC is going to get priority behind CU & the Pac-12 from me this year. If you can't see that this might be a special year in the ACC this year, I don't know what to tell you.

That D-King's name needs to be part of that Heisman talk based on how well he did on the road at Louisville and helped the U get a big win on the road for the first time in what appears to be awhile. The U needs to stay focused and sharp going into that rivalry game with Free Shoes U.

I respect the SEC, Big 12, and Big Ten but the ACC is going to get priority behind CU & the Pac-12 from me this year. If you can't see that this might be a special year in the ACC this year, I don't know what to tell you.

ACC has the best collection of QBs in the country this year

I think as long as both coaches agree it's fair game. The Pitt - Austin Peay game last week the quarters in the second half were shortened to 10 minutes. I had heard of the running clock but never the shortened quarters.
New rule on account of COVID takes 11 minutes to take hold, but you can stop it by inhaling hydroxychloroquine on the sideline between quarters. FACT

<48 hours out from the twice-delayed start of VT's season and I'm on pins and needles, refreshing techsideline.com, expecting more bad news.

State won't travel until tomorrow, so I see that as the deadline for a cancellation.

<48 hours out from the twice-delayed start of VT's season and I'm on pins and needles, refreshing techsideline.com, expecting more bad news.

State won't travel until tomorrow, so I see that as the deadline for a cancellation.
NCSU's on the buses on the way to Blacksburg (five buses, each player has a row to themselves). Feeling good this game will happen.

And will in perpetuity because no one will ever dare call them out during down years. Self-fulfilling prophecy FTW!
Well you have to give them all the credit in the world because they beat those other SEC schools. Doesn't matter that they rarely ever play anybody decent outside of the SEC and they almost never travel to do it.

Back