What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Is this heaven? No?

**** it - I'm outta here!

Iowa fans are lived. Their NIL asked for donations to get Proctor. He got whatever money they raised and now he is gone.

This is the 2nd time he has done Iowa dirty. He verbally committed to them out of high school and then de-committed.

Now this.

The joke is he only came for money and women's basketball. Football players get to go to the women's basketball games.

He also never enrolled for classes.

Last edited:
Iowa fans are lived. Their NIL did asked for donations to get Proctor. He got whatever money they raised and now he is gone.

This is the 2nd time he has done Iowa dirty. He verbally committed to them out of high school and then de-committed.

Now this.

The joke is he only came for money and women's basketball. Football players get to go to the women's basketball games.

He also never enrolled for classes.
Welcome to the new college football. Tip of the iceberg.

Welcome to the new college football. Tip of the iceberg.
Yup. Its only about this now:

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

Weird - we're like within 2 years in age and I think the movie is dumb as ****. OTOH, For Love of the Game really resonates with me and has for years.

I’ve watched For Love of the Game at least half a dozen times. Love that movie, love how it is centered on the game with Scully calling it and the windows back into Chapel’s life.

Ridiculous!

Circumstances, for all these kids are different, so maybe he has a good personal reason to go back home, but then leave again. I'd never blame a recruit for transferring, if family circumstances are at play. Also, they are 17-19 YO's. That said, I do think these early/pre-Spring ball transfers are weird. It looks like he was on Iowa's campus (but someone indicated he did not enroll in classes??, that's weird). So now he heads back to Bama enrolls in the summer for conditioning and fall camp?

I still think these transfers are strange. If you are on campus, why not go through the winter conditioning and get the Spring ball reps, even if you still transfer? You stay in shape and get college reps in practice.

Good luck to him, but this maybe seems like a disaster in waiting. I think that I figured some of this out. Maybe Iowa did not let him enroll, since there was an NCAA violation involved with his transfer? Tampering allegations!!

Last edited:
Circumstances, for all these kids are different, so maybe he has a good personal reason to go back home, but then leave again. I'd never blame a recruit for transferring, if family circumstances are at play. Also, they are 17-19 YO's. That said, I do think these early/pre-Spring ball transfers are weird. It looks like he was on Iowa's campus (but someone indicated he did not enroll in classes??, that's weird). So now he heads back to Bama enrolls in the summer for conditioning and fall camp?

I still think these transfers are strange. If you are on campus, why not go through the winter conditioning and get the Spring ball reps, even if you still transfer? You stay in shape and get college reps in practice.

Good luck to him, but this maybe seems like a disaster in waiting. I think that I figured some of this out. Maybe Iowa did not let him enroll, since there was an NCAA violation involved with his transfer? Tampering allegations!!

He is from Des Moines. He arrived in January. If he leaves in time to get to Bama, he isn't playing spring ball and you can bet he isn't playing spring ball at Iowa.

Iowa self reported some kind of violation involving him and fans are saying tampering

He is from Des Moines. He arrived in January. If he leaves in time to get to Bama, he isn't playing spring ball and you can bet he isn't playing spring ball at Iowa.

Iowa self reported some kind of violation involving him and fans are saying tampering

Thanks, that clears up some stuff. IMO, I'm not even sure the NCAA or the teams have definitions on what "tampering" even is.

Their only recourse is if the contract they had with him has a play provision. If not, they lose.

NCAA has no teeth. There are no rules. It is the free market.

You know, I'm having trouble being upset at any party and just upset at the system.

Iowa tried to buy a player and amidst the change at Alabama Proctor was receptive.

But he didn't fully commit in order to leave his options open. Bama stabilized and presumably offered a compelling package to come back which Iowa was unable to counter.

I can't be mad at Iowa for taking its shot.

I can't be mad at Bama for a knockout counterpunch.

I can't be mad at Proctor for getting max value for himself and making the choice he feels is best for himself.

I can be mad at the state of college football to make it so this is now what high level recruiting means. We need rules under a CBA that protects the interests of both players and programs.

I call and raise you a Thomas Crown Affair.
This first came to mind, but I went back and checked, and yeah, maybe the one scene with the dress, but her hair was so bad that whole movie, it derailed my attraction to her.

I urge to Get Shorty

Back