What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

As a Bears fan.

‎Reazioni GIF

Will he portal out of USC, due to their chances in the B1G, come to CU only to be QB2 behind Shedeur. Helps CU to a Natty, and the Buffs have (atleast) three players go within the first 10 picks of the 2025 draft?

I’m putting a fiver on it with Vegas! May the astronomically astronomic odds forever be in my favor…

The best solutions involve everyone that has a legitimate stake getting a means of a voice, participation, and that revenues and if needed profits remain in the hands and for the benefit of those in most deserving need.
Greed kills all good things and while naive in theory, I pray that something can be done to save this great sport and to save Higher Education Institutions from doom.
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that kind of the current model? Schools take the income from football and basketball and use it to fund all other sports. I think the model needs to find a way to get the athletes a piece of the revenue they generate that is not currently going to the schools. In that way, NIL money not funded by the schools makes more sense to me. The schools are pretty much already funneling all of their sports income back into the athletes.

It's funny, but it kind of pisses me off when fans start assaulting someone's character because he chose a different school. The only time that's fair is if he picks Nebraska. Seriously, of all the options available to someone who can earn a D1 football scholarship, how could anyone decide to live in that place, be on that campus, be around those people, and be a part of that program? Something has to be very wrong there.

D1 should drop this nonsense with waivers and just go with a 4 seasons in 6 years rule. You play in more than 3 games it counts as a season. 6 years starts from when you enroll for the 1st time.

Back