What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Collier breaks foot

BuffZone:
"On Monday Collier succumbed to a nagging foot injury that limited him through the final portion of the preseason.... 'Some days are good, some days are bad,' head coach Tad Boyle said. "Friday night he was terrific, but Saturday he was really hurting. Sunday he was better and today he wasn't himself in the first half. Coach (Mike) Rohn asked him how he was feeling and he said, 'I just don't know if I can go.' He's in a lot of pain."

Not a good reflection on the training staff. Xrays are cheap these days

BuffZone:
"On Monday Collier succumbed to a nagging foot injury that limited him through the final portion of the preseason.... 'Some days are good, some days are bad,' head coach Tad Boyle said. "Friday night he was terrific, but Saturday he was really hurting. Sunday he was better and today he wasn't himself in the first half. Coach (Mike) Rohn asked him how he was feeling and he said, 'I just don't know if I can go.' He's in a lot of pain."

Hot takes, coming in fast.

I wouldnt consider it a huge loss yet. If there is a position we can eat a loss, its guard.
With Dom's shooting this is definitely a loss, but this this is a loss that CU is better prepared to deal with than if it were a post player. Hoops will still be good. No decline coming.

Anytime you lose a 44% 3p shooter, it's a big loss. If you're fine with having the program stay at above average then yeah there's no decline here. I'm expecting bigger things out of this group and we need all of our best players to move up.

BuffZone:

Succumbed ???

Are reading an obituary?

Anytime you lose a 44% 3p shooter, it's a big loss. If you're fine with having the program stay at above average then yeah there's no decline here. I'm expecting bigger things out of this group and we need all of our best players to move up.
Buffs will still be top 4 in conference. With or without Dom.

Back