What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Buffaloes v Texas Longhorns - Alamo Bowl, 29 Dec, 7pm MT - GAME THREAD

I disagree - until he got hurt vs utah, Noyer was fine.

Once he got hurt and our "coach of the year" wouldn't bench him, THEN we should have seen nothing but lewis
mm did the same thing with Sefo in the P12 title game and Alamo bowl in 16. I don't understand throwing a QB out there with a BUM THROWING SHOULDER!

LOL. You were then and are still wrong. We were 4-1, and Noyer played extremely well until he injured his shoulder.
You again are clueless. If you think Noyer’s regression was just because of his shoulder, you’ve got some issues. I’ve already outlined why we were 4-1. Noyer wasn’t the reason for this team’s success.

The team was 4-1 because Brew was elite and Landman was one of the best three defensive players in college football. Noyer had flashes but got worse as the season went along. My point the entire time was that Lewis’ development was more important than any individual game or season record. Given the upside flashes he’s shown against our toughest opponent, I think I was dead right.
Hindsight 20/20, but I get the feeling that Lewis knows what he is doing and how to do it. Just needs time and a commitment from his coaches. When we have really good players, why do we go the route of life lesson, instead of committing to them and making them comfortable so they can succeed.

I’ve been a Buff fan for a long time. I think it’s time to think of going to the mountain west and playing against teams we can win against. We’re not in the same league and it would actually be more fun to play CSU, Wyoming and Air Force each year. It sucks to say it and I’m sure I’ll get a lot of nasty replies but it’s true.

Hindsight 20/20, but I get the feeling that Lewis knows what he is doing and how to do it. Just needs time and a commitment from his coaches. When we have really good players, why do we go the route of life lesson, instead of committing to them and making them comfortable so they can succeed.
It’s not hindsight. I said what we should’ve done and we hindered Lewis’ development without any eligibility hit. But anyway... continue on.

I’ve been a Buff fan for a long time. I think it’s time to think of going to the mountain west and playing against teams we can win against. We’re not in the same league and it would actually be more fun to play CSU, Wyoming and Air Force each year. It sucks to say it and I’m sure I’ll get a lot of nasty replies but it’s true.
No

The team was 4-1 because Brew was elite and Landman was one of the best three defensive players in college football. Noyer had flashes but got worse as the season went along. My point the entire time was that Lewis’ development was more important than any individual game or season record. Given the upside flashes he’s shown against our toughest opponent, I think I was dead right.
Christ. At least you hit the over!

Back