What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Buffaloes v Texas Longhorns - Alamo Bowl, 29 Dec, 7pm MT - GAME THREAD

Lewis should have played before tonight but at least we are getting a view of what will be possible necktie year. Especially if we get someone who understands how to call an offensive game plan

A lot of people acting like playing time = development time. It can, and often does... but sometimes what it does is solidify bad habits and shake player confidence. It's not a slam dunk to say that Lewis would have developed more if he's started this season, or that he was a better option to start week 1.

I’ve been a Buff fan for a long time. I think it’s time to think of going to the mountain west and playing against teams we can win against. We’re not in the same league and it would actually be more fun to play CSU, Wyoming and Air Force each year. It sucks to say it and I’m sure I’ll get a lot of nasty replies but it’s true.

I said this back in 2010 and in hindsight, CU is too good for the MWC.

You again are clueless. If you think Noyer’s regression was just because of his shoulder, you’ve got some issues. I’ve already outlined why we were 4-1. Noyer wasn’t the reason for this team’s success.

Ha ha ha - so ignorant. What a shock that you would think you are uniquely brilliant in dismissing Noyer‘s contributions this year. No way this team beats UCLA or Stanford with Lewis starting. He was a freshman, with no spring football or out-of-conference experience.

But it‘s a good theoretical argument to make yourself look smart, your real goal.

It just always seems like CU is 5 steps behind. Like we really do belong in the Mountain West. Recruiting is always "we got guys that are gonna fight" which translates to "we couldn't get top notch athletes, so we are gonna hype the overworker players" Our coaching never seems to be Power 5 capable

Not ready for prime time buffs.

I love when guys blow a play or have a turnover then limp off field hurt.

It just always seems like CU is 5 steps behind. Like we really do belong in the Mountain West. Recruiting is always "we got guys that are gonna fight" which translates to "we couldn't get top notch athletes, so we are gonna hype the overworker players" Our coaching never seems to be Power 5 capable
No

Back