What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Football 2016 Season: The Return.

It is actually extremely boring. He took any attacks on the football team as a personal attack and responded in kind. I remember after one loss, someone made a perfectly reasonable criticism on the loss and his response was something like "Did you suck your boyfriend's cock last night?" Now, I laughed when I first read the post before deleting and explaining he obviously needed to be a little more restrained in disagreeing with other posters.

It was never about him being too positive. It was about arguing with people in mundane threads like the score prediction threads. He and Slider (and Flounder to an extent) also had a dumb beef which mostly centered on Tini taking football disagreements way too personally. It got bad enough that any reasonable remedies (put each other on ignore) were dismissed as "unfair." I went through the trouble of explaining how he could post and have no issues in several PMs and got nowhere.

Defeated doesn't really care about the reasons.

Right, but, "Time makes the heart grow fonder," and ****.

He really was a pain in the ass, but it was cathartic, in a way, to have him attack anything remotely negative in those dark days.

Back