What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado football fans suck

Not trying to go tit for tat with you but just trying to get you to acknowledge that there are bad fans of every team...including shock NEBRASKA....that is what is the most annoying thing about Husker fans is that they think that there is no way a Nebraska fan could ever be rude when actually they are no better than anybody else.

absolutely acknowledge it, every team has some bad fans no question. But don't be too hard on NU fans, every fricking time we are on TV the announcers are the ones going on and on about it and I think some of that gets projected to the fans and other viewers get sick of hearing it, I know I do.

Suck it cornbread:

mackbrown1.png

I think our bad rep comes from our actions, not our numbers. Our fans (mostly the undergrads) are pretty rowdy.

Personally, I think this is a good thing. Because when we turn it around, it will be a big advantage for us. But I can see why other fanbases think that we are vile.

I've been to almost every NU game in Boulder since 1991. Never an issue that I have seen. I don't really know where the CU has terrible fans stuff comes from. I can see if someone goes looking for trouble but I go with NU stuff on, cheer at the game, and no issues. I think so much anymore is just internet legend.

I've been to almost every NU game in Boulder since 1991. Never an issue that I have seen. I don't really know where the CU has terrible fans stuff comes from. I can see if someone goes looking for trouble but I go with NU stuff on, cheer at the game, and no issues. I think so much anymore is just internet legend.

The Nebraska nation NEEDs CU to be the worst fans in football in order to bolster their self-proclaimed title of Greatest fans or Classiest fans.

CU doesn't take ourselves so seriously as to buy into superlatives. If Nebraska fans have urban myths that bolster that myth, CU fans don't care. It's part of our marketing plan. The more these myths are perpetuated, the fewer Huskers show up in...what did you call it, again?...FolsCUm.

That's right, aNUs fans. You will be pelted by pissbombs and marshmello filled nails and your blue haired grandmothers will be pushed down stairways when they show up in Boulder.

But now that the Fuskers have played their last game in Boulder, the dirty little secret is out. Folsom is actually a great venue to catch a game. And the visiting team might come away with a win.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Nebraska nation NEEDs CU to be the worst fans in football in order to bolster their self-proclaimed title of Greatest fans or Classiest fans.

CU doesn't take ourselves so seriously as to buy into superlatives. If Nebraska fans have urban myths that bolster that myth, CU fans don't care. It's part of our marketing plan. The more these myths are perpetuated, the fewer Huskers show up in...what did you call it, again?...FolsCUm.

That's right, aNUs fans. You will be pelted by pissbombs and marshmello filled nails and your blue haired grandmothers will be pushed down stairways when they show up in Boulder.

But now that the series has ended, the dirty little secret is out. Folsom isnactually a great venue to catch a game. And the visiting tema might actually win.

The best part about aNUs joining the Big 10 is that none of the schools will know or care about the "classiest fans in America" myth perpetuated by the aNUs fan base.

The best part about aNUs joining the Big 10 is that none of the schools will know or care about the "classiest fans in America" myth perpetuated by the aNUs fan base.

Yep. The Front Range Huskers fans were absolutely abandoned by their school. This will either drive them into bars, out of state, or into the bleachers at Folsom. There will be knuckelheads who will insist on wearing kNU colors to a CU conference game, and in time, those colors will be as meaningless as New Mexico State. Good Riddance.
The Huskers are somebody else's problem. After the 2009 game, I wondered how to get the red out. Mission Accomplished!

Wrong you are. B10 actually has an appreciation for a quality program/fans who knows the game. Unlike sCUm fans who use Saturdays as just another reason to get stoned and act like idiots.

Wrong you are. B10 actually has an appreciation for a quality program/fans who knows the game. Unlike sCUm fans who use Saturdays as just another reason to get stoned and act like idiots.

We don't need another reason.

I live on the border of Big 10 country and share a home with a Michigan grad..... the fact that you can make such a statement shows more of your desires than what is actual fact.....

there is no way to prove any of your statements....... and quite frankly, it is just silly.

You looking for trouble, mother****er!?

You looking for trouble, mother****er!?
Sad thing is, this is a multigenerational failing for CU. You failed to pissbomb beak, I failed to pissbomb beak, and now the most recent generation has failed to pissbomb beak. Mother****ers, are we ****ing slipping?

Sad thing is, this is a multigenerational failing for CU. You failed to pissbomb beak, I failed to pissbomb beak, and now the most recent generation has failed to pissbomb beak. Mother****ers, are we ****ing slipping?

That dude's, like, the fastest nebraska fan alive, and I'm not even kidding.

That dude's, like, the fastest nebraska fan alive, and I'm not even kidding.

Doesn't ****ing matter. We are the ****ing best pissbombers in the mother****ing nation. And we slash tires for a reason. To slow those ****ers down. He had to have brought a grandma to the game at least once, did someone at least push that old red bitch down the stairs?

I live on the border of Big 10 country and share a home with a Michigan grad..... the fact that you can make such a statement shows more of your desires than what is actual fact.....

there is no way to prove any of your statements....... and quite frankly, it is just silly.

Nor can you disprove it, PhillyMUFF.

Not his job to disprove moronic statements made by you. It's his job to point out how moronic they are. But keep trying, you amuse me.

Okay, maybe B10 fans don't have an appreciation for quality programs/fans and it was moronic to say so, however, sCUm fans do use game days as another excuse to get stoned and act stupid, like the really need an excuse.

Back