What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado HS BB championship games

Drew Goodman is fairly clueless.

Finally giving CU some props for recruiting the best HS players in the state in recent years with Dom, Josh, Wes,XT. Mentioning the increased number of D1 level players with guys going to Creighton, Wyo, CSU but forgot entirely about Perkins who was widely considered the #2 guy in the state this year.

Josh Perkins? He's in West Virginia at prep school now though.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Way to bring it home, Dom! High School resume is now complete.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Way to bring it home, Dom! High School resume is now complete.
good thing to. with Gordon, Scott, and Talton all having won a HS title, he would have been in trouble if he had lost :lol:. It's positively a CU CO recruit requirement at this point.

I assume we recruited Harrell. What's the story there? Kid is really good.

I assume we recruited Harrell. What's the story there? Kid is really good.

Mentioned by somebody else earlier in the thread.

He was a late developer growing and coming on a lot this year. He is also kind of a tweener, similar but not as good as some guys we already have on the roster.

He is clearly a talented kid. It was skewed a little bit tonight because Fossil Ridge came out in a defense that was focused on keeping the ball out of Dom's hands which created a lot more space for other guys including Harrell.

Shows how far we have come under Tad that we can have a kid like this go to a school like Creighton and not be upset or complaining about him going.

Drew Goodman is fairly clueless.

Finally giving CU some props for recruiting the best HS players in the state in recent years with Dom, Josh, Wes,XT. Mentioning the increased number of D1 level players with guys going to Creighton, Wyo, CSU but forgot entirely about Perkins who was widely considered the #2 guy in the state this year.

I don't know about other H.S. recruit ranking services, but this year Rivals had Perkins at #46 nationally and Dom at #94. Perkins' passing and ball-handling skills are on another planet, and he shoots well too. Zags are getting a really good player, as are the Buffs with Dom.

Not gonna argue this. No problem - as I said, they're both going to have good college careers.

I do think that Dom is a better fit for CU and Tad than Perk would have been. I'm not sure about Perk with Few, either. I thought he would have had a better fit at Minnesota with Richard Pitino and that style of play.

Maybe so.

But Few was in on Perkins early and often, and Josh reportedly was saying really positive things privately about Gonzaga way early, so possibly there's some trust and understanding there. Cool to have 2 Top 100 guys in Colorado in any case. And I really like the Buffs making inroads into the DPS and Denver metro area in general. Need a dead-eye confident shooter (or two).

Yeah, I could have just as accurately said that the two of them were considered the top two in the state.

I as well think that both will be good in college but that Dom will be better and would have been even if he hadn't choosen CU.

Both have very impressive offer list and frankly both could have had even more impressive offer list had they extended the recruiting process and given more schools reason to offer. I think that Dom chased some offers off by spending as much time as he did on campus at CU. Josh spent time as well but it was pretty clear that Dom had CU as a strong leader. I also think that some of the ratings difference is because of some of the additional offers Josh got like Kansas.

Yeah, I could have just as accurately said that the two of them were considered the top two in the state.

I as well think that both will be good in college but that Dom will be better and would have been even if he hadn't choosen CU.

Both have very impressive offer list and frankly both could have had even more impressive offer list had they extended the recruiting process and given more schools reason to offer. I think that Dom chased some offers off by spending as much time as he did on campus at CU. Josh spent time as well but it was pretty clear that Dom had CU as a strong leader. I also think that some of the ratings difference is because of some of the additional offers Josh got like Kansas.

I agree that it's kind of like football recruiting in that the elite offers can bump the player's rating.

Buffs recruited Ronnie a little bit, but never got too serious with him, especially when they took George King.

Back