What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado - Stanford Game Thread

that was a ****ing foul on Scott. way to finish big guy.

XJ with a 3 pt miss, a layup miss, and a real bad offensive foul when he had a dish to Wes. bad start for him.

more 3 pt attempts than 2 pt attempts for us. need to fix that since we aren't making the 3s

Wow. Home cooking foul calls so far. Calling little things on us, but not even obvious ones on Stanford. Why am I surprised? Every teams seems to get that other than us. I'm usually more of a ref apologist, but I've flipped, as I'm completely sick of the ****ty refereeing.

Anybody else having a problem with ESPN 2? I have sound but no picture. Wtf

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

we are getting a lot of these out of bounds calls. feel like we are just a bit "off" on offense. keep seeing us be so close from the off the ball move that makes the easy bucket.

two soft screen calls on us. weird. letting them push us around down low (us and the refs)

The term "must win" is overused -- the importance of a single game outside of football tends to get overstated most of the time --- you have the right idea here. Neither is a must win right now in the sense if we don't win, we're done. If we win in the Pac-12 Tourney after losing these two games that should be enough but even if it isn't that first game and possibly the second one would become must wins. Now if we win either of the next two games it should give us at a minimum a little breathing room.

Winning the PAC tourney should be enough. Great point.

(Are you ****ing serious? Do you know how this works?)

XJ somehow has 6 points.

And **** injuries. Why is Ben mills getting minutes?

Back