What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado @ USC

so, we're out having dinner. i reluctantly check the score on my phone. 3-2 bad guys in the 2nd q... what? hey honey, let's run back to the house-- i am tired. it has been a long week. walk in the door. turn on the tv. the condoms have scored 21 in the time it took to walk home. and, added 3 more just while i am staring in disbelief

i have hostage syndrome at this point.
I can’t believe that we found a qb that would make me miss Montez

Our pass rush has really come close so many times only to allow him to escape and make a big play.

there are no other options or we would have seen them already and some poor kid coming in to run the RPO and burn his red shirt doesn't count.

Drew Carter burning his junior year redshirt sounds amazing

and we have that Kopp guy randomly on scholarship, lets let him heave it around for awhile

Fontenot having game of his life. Wish this was his norm and not his outlier. Good on him though

Should've went for 2 after that penalty, you need to get at least 2 2pt conversions, why not try for one when you're somewhat closer to the endzone?

I’ve seen all I need to see of Alex Grinch. A TD by the buffs with the talent disparity should be impossible. Rick better not hire this dude
Sanford's O at Minny hanged 30 on us. Grinch held us to 10.

Could be a dynamic duo.

Back