What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Nebraska - 2023 - Official Game Thread

So today was crazy awesome! Except for the dummies who ran onto the field before the game was officially over, it was cool. As they were leaving, a couple of Nebraska dudes said to my husband "good luck at the Natty" - LOL.

My husband also made the observation that Colorado has beaten the Corn in every matchup we've gone to together.

Go Buffs!

Agree. Don’t storm the field when you expect to win.
Do not concur. Rush for every win if you want. Have fun.

When everything else about CFB is trending towards being more like minor league NFL, I stand in support of all who want to rush the field. Give me more field rush. Give me anything that makes college football unique. Storm that field, young Buffs.

Big Noon Kickoff back in Boulder next week also. So presumably no GameDay.
college gameday sport GIF

Do not concur. Rush for every win if you want. Have fun.

When everything else about CFB is trending towards being more like minor league NFL, I stand in support of all who want to rush the field. Give me more field rush. Give me anything that makes college football unique. Storm that field, young Buffs.
That's where I'm at.

But there needs to be a decision. Either make it a CU thing that the students celebrate on the field or court after every win, or reserve it for big upsets or national-impact wins.

That's where I'm at.

But there needs to be a decision. Either make it a CU thing that the students celebrate on the field or court after every win, or reserve it for big upsets or national-impact wins.
I think it’s a bit more organic than that. It will be interesting to see what happens when we throttle CSU next week. If we win big, I doubt we see them rush the field. If we win a close game with some big plays near the end, then I think they will.

Back