What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Oregon - September 23rd, 1.30pm Mountain, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere and I missed it but does anyone know which guys that have been injured are coming back this week?
I know that Travis Hunter is out and McCaskill is in.

In order of importance in my opinion:
Van Wells
Carter Stoutmire
Brendan Gant - (I'm not sure if he's any good but boy do we need an upgrade at linebacker)
Myles Slusher
Javon Antonio
Travis Jay
Have heard Jay is also a full participant at practice

Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere and I missed it but does anyone know which guys that have been injured are coming back this week?
I know that Travis Hunter is out and McCaskill is in.

In order of importance in my opinion:
Van Wells
Carter Stoutmire
Brendan Gant - (I'm not sure if he's any good but boy do we need an upgrade at linebacker)
Myles Slusher
Javon Antonio
Travis Jay
Antonio was still in a yellow non contact jersey as of yesterday
Travis Jay was fully pads and NO yellow jersey

Pretty sure that's all that's been shown. Didn't CP do a press conference yesterday? Did anyone ask about injuries?

Antonio was still in a yellow non contact jersey as of yesterday
Travis Jay was fully pads and NO yellow jersey

Pretty sure that's all that's been shown. Didn't CP do a press conference yesterday? Did anyone ask about injuries?
no one asked about Van Wells for some reason.

From what Prime was saying about Slusher last week(possibly needing minor surgery), I would say he is a probable no for this week, but I have not seen any further updates.

Disappointing. Doesn’t actually say why the term cracker is the term cracker.
I had always felt it was related to Cracking the whip on slaves, and thus it is a touchy word, but it kinda means a way to always remind dumb-ass white people about slavery and to never forget it happened. It does seem like it has become pretty mainstream. I must admit a terrible use of a term in high school back in the late 80's, and that was the work "Spic" for a Mexican friend of mine. He did not care that we said it to him, but it always felt way to edgy, and we laugh about it today, but I checked up on that word as well, and it seems to relate to non-English speakers from Panama and up through Latin America.

The type of offense it seems they want to run will make it difficult to get the run game going. Although, the RB's have missed some opportunities so we will see how McCaskill does. Without that extra inline blocker, we've got to produce more with this otherwise defenses will just play soft as to not allow anything deep. This is exactly what CSU did until the end of the game. CU is a very poor in run pro and highlighted when depth pops up. Getting Harrison going is a positive to keep teams honest in the middle of the field as now they will hopefully have to cover the whole field, or at least think about it.

I had always felt it was related to Cracking the whip on slaves, and thus it is a touchy word, but it kinda means a way to always remind dumb-ass white people about slavery and to never forget it happened. It does seem like it has become pretty mainstream. I must admit a terrible use of a term in high school back in the late 80's, and that was the work "Spic" for a Mexican friend of mine. He did not care that we said it to him, but it always felt way to edgy, and we laugh about it today, but I checked up on that word as well, and it seems to relate to non-English speakers from Panama and up through Latin America.

Im Out GIF

white-people.gif

It does seem like the offense kind of starts slow (Nebraska and CSU), then gets better as the game goes on. Probably something to keep an eye on in the Oregon game.

Van Wells is in the WOM video yesterday not practicing, just watching with no pads on. Same as Slusher. So it's likely that both won't be available this week.
You are likely correct but keep in mind that Wednesday has typically been the first real practice w/ everyone participating

It does seem like the offense kind of starts slow (Nebraska and CSU), then gets better as the game goes on. Probably something to keep an eye on in the Oregon game.

The Buffs got going right off the bat on the road at TCU so maybe they will do the same in Eugene.

I think Prime has something up his sleeve for Oregon and USC.
He's no dummy. He's been using his coaching and prep time to get them to build up throughout hte season.

I predict that CU will be sharp and very focused/prepared for what's to come.

Looking forward to a good game.

Cormani is a 5 star, and if an athlete ever had an opportunity to shine, demonstrate what he's got, this is it. CP preaches believing in oneself and and showing others just how good you are. Please step up, Mr McLain.

Go Buffs.
Did you see him get pancaked in press coverage by Horn in the Well Off video? He's not ready, Prime said it and you can see it there.

Did you see him get pancaked in press coverage by Horn in the Well Off video? He's not ready, Prime said it and you can see it there.
But, the opportunity is there, the athleticism is there, he just needs to get it together. Great athletes often have 'breakout' moments when adapting to college ball. His could be this weekend

You know it's true.

We got guys jumping on the bandwagon that have Tom Brady, Steph Curry, LeBron Lakers, LeBron Cavs, LeBron Heat, and yes, Oregon Duck gear in their closets.

Whatever, we'll take their money and their support, but at some point they'll move onto something else.

You know it's true.

We got guys jumping on the bandwagon that have Tom Brady, Steph Curry, LeBron Lakers, LeBron Cavs, LeBron Heat, and yes, Oregon Duck gear in their closets.

Whatever, we'll take their money and their support, but at some point they'll move onto something else.
Only the ones with Nike contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back