What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Oregon - September 23rd, 1.30pm Mountain, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how everyone repeats Prime-isms. For example, Eisen just repeated on his show this morning, "If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good."

**** this guy and his possible Maxwell House smelling mustache. The Ducks are going to get goosed by some DT ‘96 cleats for 60. ****ing. Minutes.

But first the Buffs are going to go **** ‘em up! **** ‘em up! On some rams, that are led by the wish(.)com Danny Trejo
masterchef junior GIF by Fox TV

HCP needs some more dogs:
Horn Jr needs to work on his concentration, stop dropping balls.
Wells needs to be healthy.
Kelly needs to make adjustments: @Dalama was right, LBs have been underwhelming.
McClain should get a look.

This is gonna be a really tough game.

Key injuries are the biggest problem, and our lack of depth in key positions is going to continue to hurt us as we get deeper into the season. Our play has not improved enough in the trenches on either side, so we continue to be one dimensional on offense and can't stop the run on defense. The biggest thing we have going for us is the fortitude, talent and composure of #2. Can he keep us in this game and give us a chance? Maybe, but it ain't gonna be easy and could get ugly and turn into a rout. I'm not happy typing those words. Ugh

It’ll be interesting to see how the team bounces back. Especially with some losses in the dawg department, and some dudes coming back (hopefully). The Ducks are going to come out swinging.

what say you Allbuffs?

- keep my OR tickets and hope for a good game, spend nearly $1000, risk possible embarrassment or perhaps see a great win
- sell / try to sell OR tickets, minimize downside exposure to an embarrassment, risk last opportunity to see buffs play at Autzen

what say you Allbuffs?

- keep my OR tickets and hope for a good game, spend nearly $1000, risk possible embarrassment or perhaps see a great win
- sell / try to sell OR tickets, minimize downside exposure to an embarrassment, risk last opportunity to see buffs play at Autzen
Autzen is fun. I watched the game there in 2016 and I thought we had no chance.

This is going to be a real tough matchup, but not impossible. CU obviously has some major problems with depth and play along the dline - but I just don't want to count them out when you have S2 and enough game-breaking talent. I know Hunter is out, but hopefully we get some reinforcements for this one

I feel worse as far as the talent we can roll out.

I feel significantly better as far as intangibles go. It was really clear after TCU and then Nubs that the team was getting ahead of themselves. I think this game will fire them up significantly more than if we had won in convincing fashion.

I like the lowered expectations and doubt cast upon the team again.

what say you Allbuffs?

I say:

1694973218908.gif

Why not?… I’d go if I could afford it!

“Win or lose, we still booze!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back