What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Oregon - September 23rd, 1.30pm Mountain, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast And Furious You Guys Ready GIF by The Fast Saga

Nix has not even been touched in their 3 games. We didn’t lay a finger on CSU’s QB. Not a good trend.

now that the pro wrestling parts of the show are nearly over, let's ****ing GO!

biggest game CU has played in years and years. we are, on paper, overmatched against a deeper more physical opponent that is highly motivated to not just beat us but wreck us.

logic tells us to keep our expectations in check.

but, we have the Prime Effect. so, i BELIEVE.

**** a duck or 2. do it for glory and do it for America.

Eh. I’m kind of tired of this stuff. Opposing players can’t walk across the logo? I can understand the foot scraping or an entire team gathering and stomping on the logo, etc but this is a little eye roll worthy

lmao at the quote tweets

Certain fanbase that got blown out by us couple weeks ago commenting nonstop

live by the respect sword, die by the respect sword.

we will see. swag is this team's identity. everyone but us is expecting the bill to come due. maybe today, maybe not.

GO BUFFS!

Eh. I’m kind of tired of this stuff. Opposing players can’t walk across the logo? I can understand the foot scraping or an entire team gathering and stomping on the logo, etc but this is a little eye roll worthy

That’s not what he was doing. He was running his shoes across the logo. According to someone on Tweeter, he did it because Oregon rescinded their offer on NSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back