What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Stanford- October 13, 2023 - 8pm MT, ESPN

Just don't get sacked
Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

He just pointed out the records of the teams CU has played, while excluding SC and Oregon, as a way to dispute Riddick’s statement that they’ve played a tough schedule.
He's an AP voter still, right? Let's look at the resume of the #1 team in the country in that poll:

UT Martin
Ball State
South Carolina
UAB
@Auburn (okay, they might be better than I thought)
Kentucky

I get they're the two time national champs, but don't knock CU for playing and beating power 5 teams (I don't give a damn who-I'd give a team more props for an OOC that features Northwestern, Stanford, and Cal over what Georgia has done) and vote a team who doesn't do anything OOC but buy games #1. That's hypocritical.

No, that was Shedeur deciding he was going to Horn instead of finding the wide open Antonio.
Yep. He didn't move through his progressions but he didn't have much time. He just choose the wrong person as Horn ran the wrong route. Javon won his route and ran the right one. 2 will get the blame for it but I can see why he was pissed. Jimmy probably had the favorable matchup too

Back