What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Stanford- October 13, 2023 - 8pm MT, ESPN

Some jackass behind me was calling for Prime to be fired before Stanford had even taken the lead.

Saying things like “Instagram doesn’t matter now” and “all that flash for nothing”

Like dude, I get this was horrific but you’re calling for the head of the only dude in the country that could have us with a winning record at this point in the season and has fully and completely elevated CU to heights it’s never seen before.

Some people are beyond idiotic and this guy probably is on this board. Corey?
Well at least he has high expectations and paid for his ticket. It was a tough game to take in, how people deal will vary from person to person.

He was on the extreme end of coping but that's just the feeling when expectations rise within

I'm starting to feel better about things... not as doom and gloom as I felt on Friday night and all throughout Saturday. We'll be fine.

I'm pretty pissed we made Peggy sit through that, though.
I've started to settle down a little myself. There have been bigger comebacks against better teams in just the last 8 years. What stings is that it was the only game on at the time of the comeback and the amount of people watching the Buffs now.

I want to hear the coaches completely own the second-half decisions, and then we can move on.
I don’t think they will. It’s more they thought they did everything to keep the team focused and motivated, to call the right plays, but the kids didn’t perform. That’s what I’m hearing from all the social media and press conference footage.

even if the coaches sit in a room together and say "we ****ed up".....we lost intensity etc.

right now the coaches need "buy in" from the kids. throwing kids under the bus is bad, like Scott Frost used to do.....but I think every Buff player knows how bad that was.

23 Buffs team is a quilt of people from all over, people who came here from someplace else mostly because it wasn't happening for them somewhere else....or to a lesser extent Prime. but with some faith.

it's football not democratic politics, kids gotta believe. only way the team gets better is to believe.

I think it's a chance to come together for the good of the program.

whether we take it or not, I dunno.

I like us to get bowl eligible, somehow.

let's see what happens....

Last edited:
Some jackass behind me was calling for Prime to be fired before Stanford had even taken the lead.

Saying things like “Instagram doesn’t matter now” and “all that flash for nothing”

Like dude, I get this was horrific but you’re calling for the head of the only dude in the country that could have us with a winning record at this point in the season and has fully and completely elevated CU to heights it’s never seen before.

Some people are beyond idiotic and this guy probably is on this board. Corey?
Like I said, some people need professional help

I'm starting to feel better about things... not as doom and gloom as I felt on Friday night and all throughout Saturday. We'll be fine.

I'm pretty pissed we made Peggy sit through that, though.

Not only that, it ruined her shirt that they gave away/were selling. Massive shame.

Here in Boise on business. Dealer is from Colorado originally but lives here now. Is a major BSU booster, but still loves to support the Denver Broncos & Colorado Buffaloes since he grew up in Pueblo.

He was at the game Thursday night in Kansas City.
He was at the game Friday night in Boulder.
He was at the game Saturday night in Ft. Collins.

Here in Boise on business. Dealer is from Colorado originally but lives here now. Is a major BSU booster, but still loves to support the Denver Broncos & Colorado Buffaloes since he grew up in Pueblo.

All-around great weekend for him.

Haha absolutely brutal

Is this something that you feel you are owed? If so, where does that entitlement come from?
No Entitlement whatsoever, but since we have more content access than any program in history, and we have learned so much about everything, I have not heard a specific word about Coaches owning the plan in the second half or just explaining the philosophy going in. Prime sets the tone, Lewis makes the play calls, and Kelly calls the defense. Joel Klatt's comments are absolutely spot-on from a holistic College Football perspective related to having a lead like that after halftime. I believe that the reason nobody is truly calling out the coaches especially Prime out loud is because Prime is intimidating and you do not want to get on his bad side, and you could get shut out of access.

Prime has a slight weakness in game management. He was one of the greatest players of all time, and he is brilliant in so many things, it is amazing, but experience in tough situations within a college football game is something that he will continue to get better at. Wonder if he will sit and chat with Zimmer or the other coaches about the game flow. You should not lose that game, ever.

I'm done with this season. Maybe next year...the Buff refrain...
Jimmy Fallon Cringe GIF

I’ve suffered more devastating losses in my Buff life. Probably because they meant more and/or were to a hated rival. The Buffs must learn from this.

Still, I believe in what is happening in Boulder. I believe in Prime. I refuse to let that insidious disease of doubt creep in and take me into the dark abyss.

Last edited:
I’ve suffered more devastating losses in my Buff life. Probably because they meant and/or were to a hated rival. The Buffs must learn from this.

Still, I believe in what is happening in Boulder. I believe in Prime. I refuse to let that insidious disease of doubt creep in and take me into the dark abyss.
In the Neuheisel era we lost to NU three times by a total of like 10 points. Those hurt more than anything else. 62-36 required a Jizzle.

Holy ****. I'd call it a season after that.

Back