What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v USC - September 30, 2023 - 10am MT, FOX

So we are down the best player in college football and one of our top 3-4 defenders.

Man, the one thing we couldn't have happen is an average amount of injuries this season. We really need a break on that front to be successful.
A more optimistic view is that we were going to lose the Oregon/USC game anyway, so it is better to have them rested and ready for the games that we have a realistic chance of winning or upsetting.

im not crying youre crying GIF

Prime said what he’d like to see the most is for them to protect 2 better. Skip Bayless then brought up the fact that they lead the country in Sacks allowed and are last in rushing. Prime said it’s attitude and a choice and then went on to talk about SS’s comp % and what 2 is like if they can protect him. He was adamant they will be better in protection. Proof will be in the pudding.

I am excited to see how a great staff can adjust and bounce back from an awful performance just as much as the players

SS is a very good college QB, to make the leap to Elite / top NFL QB prospect he MUST get rid of the ball faster. The sacks he takes are killing drives and going to end up getting himself hurt.

He has all the arm talent you could ever want but he has to make quicker decisions.

SS is a very good college QB, to make the leap to Elite / top NFL QB prospect he MUST get rid of the ball faster. The sacks he takes are killing drives and going to end up getting himself hurt.

He has all the arm talent you could ever want but he has to make quicker decisions.
Has he thrown away a single ball this year? Feels like he’s trying to pad his stats.

Not very Brady like at all.

Has he thrown away a single ball this year? Feels like he’s trying to pad his stats.

Not very Brady like at all.
I don't see it at all as trying to pad his stats, I do see it as he thinks he can make the play every time. Unfortunately he is running backwards as he is trying to escape the wall coming at him. He really needs his coaches to work with him here. Brady in his ear wouldn't hurt either.

So we are down the best player in college football and one of our top 3-4 defenders.

Man, the one thing we couldn't have happen is an average amount of injuries this season. We really need a break on that front to be successful.

So, Caleb Williams falling down a flight of stairs at 5 am tomorrow morning because the wake up call was too early?

Sounds good.

With SS being a college QB and the sacks he's taking being more of the trying to extend the play kind, I'm less inclined to think he's in 'business decision' mode and more that he's in 'I can make every play' mode for a lot of them.

Having said that, there have been some where he's run out of bounds a few yards short of the sticks where he could easily have thrown the ball away, so it's hard to say there haven't been any 'business decision' sacks.

Last edited:
Definitely where my full 35 years weighs me down. At the Nebraska game, I was looking at people drinking in that hot sunshine and thinking how completely dehydrated and ****ty I would feel.
I was in Fayetteville for parents weekend. That game started at 3:30, so I started with mimosas and a burger for the CU game. By the time I got to then tailgates for the Arkansas game (95 deg heat index), I was sweaty and thinking the same thing - people that drinking right now are stupid. But then they had champagne and a bottle of Makers for me, so I felt obligated. I’m not all that smart.

Conor Mckenna Fah GIF by Foil Arms and Hog

Back