What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Utah - November 25, 1:00 PM MST on PAC-12 Network

I prefer the smartTV route while the TVs are new. As they age, I just add a current gen Roku.
I have my locals connected to my SlingTV thru the AirTV add on (you can plug in a hard drive and have dvr too).

My dads smartTV had the slingTV app. He likes watching CU and UW when theyre not on where he lives. I logged in for him and it would not show my locals or my AirTV dvr. That limitation of the app ticked me off.

I don't have Pac12, did Sling for a road game, won't happen again. I am not going to watch the last game of the 2023 season. Kinda pisses me off and am glad to be done with the Pac12. Pisses me off because it is just not worth the $51 to watch my Buffs get blown out by the utes.

I don't have Pac12, did Sling for a road game, won't happen again. I am not going to watch the last game of the 2023 season. Kinda pisses me off and am glad to be done with the Pac12. Pisses me off because it is just not worth the $51 to watch my Buffs get blown out by the utes.
Where there is a will there is a way

I think Shedeur needs to shut it down for the season and not risk himself against that Utah pass rush. Just stay healthy entering the offseason and that could apply to Hunter as well.

Just get anyone returning next season playing time against the Utes and that will be a good reminder to hit the weights hard this winter.

This is free and works for all major sports. For me, this has been 100% good to go without fear of viruses etc... I wouldn't pirate movies but sports I have no issue with streaming unless its PPV which I won't do.

1. sportsurge.net
2. scroll down to find CU game and click on it
3. select 'thestreameast' (if that one isn't available, select any but 'crackstreams'
4. click on Arrow in video player
5. Hook up via HDMI cable to TV (or if TV has access to internet, just go direct

You may get a popup, just close it out and click on the arrow again. If a game buffers on you, just close and repeat process from #3 on.

This is free and works for all major sports. For me, this has been 100% good to go without fear of viruses etc... I wouldn't pirate movies but sports I have no issue with streaming unless its PPV which I won't do.

1. sportsurge.net
3. select 'thestreameast' (if that one isn't available, select any but 'crackstreams'
5. Hook up via HDMI cable to TV (or if TV has access to internet, just go direct

You may get a popup, just close it out and click on the arrow again. If a game buffers on you, just close and repeat process from #3 on.
Use Brave browser and avoid so, so many popups and ads everywhere; especially on any thing like this.

1. sportsurge.net

This has been my go to all season thanks to Costa Rica Buff!

1. sportsurge.net

I used this site once and got some ransomware. User beware.

1. sportsurge.net

This is the way. I have it bookmarked on my XBox

1. sportsurge.net

The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

CU team that I saw yesterday doesn’t want it anymore. At least not for this season.
Exactly....the team we saw play in Pullman, with bowl eligibility still on the line, looked like they wanted to be anywhere but playing in that game. Neither Utah nor CU really have anything to play for but pride. We'll see who still has some.

Feels like a classic 55-10 end of season ass-beating. Bingo card features mildly athletic white dudes doing cringe dances, yawning after scoring, and general douchebaggery to rub our ineptitude in our faces once again. Deion Sanders and Co, throttled at the hands of a Mormon pig-farmer

Becker featured prominently for added pain. Kicker discussion will ensue

Another off-season of doom/hope cycles, hot off yet another sub .500 season with excuses galore. Discussions chock-full of semantic debates, overly literal interpretations of hyperbole, and emotional hedging.

Such is life in Buffland.

Time is a flat circle.

“Next season will be different”

1700590198114.gif

Feels like a classic 55-10 end of season ass-beating. Bingo card features mildly athletic white dudes doing cringe dances, yawning after scoring, and general douchebaggery to rub our ineptitude in our faces once again. Deion Sanders and Co, throttled at the hands of a Mormon pig-farmer

Another off-season of doom/hope cycles, hot off yet another sub .500 season with excuses galore. Discussions chock-full of semantic debates, overly literal interpretations of hyperbole, and emotional hedging.

Time is a flat circle.

View attachment 67284
Off the Prime bandwagon after one year. I expected more from you, tbh

Time is a flat circle.

View attachment 67284
When the kicker discussion ensues virgin angels clothed in translucent silks will scatter a joyous earth with rose petals and all mankind will sing as one, in a grateful and unified voice.

Back