What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Utah - November 25, 1:00 PM MST on PAC-12 Network

Sad that Shedeur is only 14% better than Staub. Can’t we say 30% and lift our spirits a bit more?
Sad Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts
Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

If Staub = 1/100

And

SS = 15/100

Then SS is 15/1 = 1500/100 = 1500% better

If every time we play a team's second string quarterback, they are twice as good as the starter, can we assume that the fifth string quarterback will be five times more productive than the starter against our defense?
What defense? Haven’t seen one in a while.

So do you just watch in on edge on your Xbox? Never thought about trying that. Video/sound quality decent? (Aside from the PAC 12 network broadcast itself having mediocre sound and video quality)
Yeah just on Microsoft edge. I’ve never had cable TV or anything, I just rock the streams on Xbox or my laptop hooked to the tv. Works great

If every time we play a team's second string quarterback, they are twice as good as the starter, can we assume that the fifth string quarterback will be five times more productive than the starter against our defense?
10 times

I think it might be out of character for our coach to not start our best QB even if he is banged up. I feel as many of you do that it isn't worth risking him for a meaningless game, but I don't think our coach sees any potential win as meaningless. I bet we see him start unless he's really significantly hurt. Same goes for Travis. Our coach wants a win in the worst way. And who can argue that should we somehow beat Utah we go into the offseason with a hell of a better feeling than if we go out with a really one-sided loss?
Agree. And if we can somehow pull this one out, a lot of opinions (going into recruiting season) could change

I’m still debating. Who am I kidding? I’ll probably sign up again. Does it also have to be a different credit card, or is it just a different email address?
I’ve been using the same card (but now that I said that, it probably won’t work)

Our new nemesis......

Unless this kid throws 4 ints, including 2 Pick 6s, there’s no way in hell we win this game. I imagine they run the ball 40 times for 265 yards (getting the back to the edge at will) and he’ll manage the game just fine throwing crossers and quick hitters to the tune of 13-19 for 175 and a TD.

CU 16
Utah 38

I’m still debating. Who am I kidding? I’ll probably sign up again. Does it also have to be a different credit card, or is it just a different email address?

I just signed up and was able to use the same card. One other trick I found is that after my last trial for the ASU game I went in to cancel and then also found the option to delete my account and all its data completely just to avoid getting their emails, and by doing that I was able to use the same email again for my free trial.

I'm hoping for a close game. Staub plays well and 50% run plays takes the strain off the O-line some.

Did anyone understand Smoke's "selfish" claims, or CP's response? Maybe we will play unselfishly too.

31 - 24

5th string? Didn't know that existed. So if we suk against backups, I can only imagine what 5th in line will do to us. DOOM

My bold prediction -
- CU beats Utah
- CU gets selected for a bowl, because there aren't enough 6 win qualifiers
- The Smuckers Toe Jam Bowl sells out for first time and draws more viewership than the FBS Championship game
- Coach Prime sends NCAA Christmas card for denying JMU post-season play.

Not counting on it, but an opportunity to see how well of a game plan we draw up. No reliance on 2 to save us. Out scheme em, prove something. Started the season with a 20+ point upset, finish the season the same way. Let's go

Back