What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Alabama - Indy Bowl Prediction Thread

Pretty sure you guys were the last ones to go before the NCAA. And it was your coach not some crazy rich supporter [that did not even go to UA] that got you in trouble.

Saban is not going anywhere. And why would you even care?

A lot of you guys remind me of barners. You hate other programs more than you like yours.

last but not the most... and no it wasn't the coach, but rather a general manager of a car dealership.... nice try...

time will tell about saban.... but his track record doesn't validate he will be there very long....

and pardon me, if not mistaken it was you and another tide fan that brought up OU and a car dealership 1st before I even said anything about 'bamer....

carry on.....:lol:

last but not the most... and no it wasn't the coach, but rather a general manager of a car dealership.... nice try...

I guess this article gave me the impression that CRN was the main culprit. I did not read anything about a car dealership.

The football program was accused of 53 violations, 51 of them when Neuheisel was Colorado's head coach (1995-98). Many involved improper contacts with recruits.

"I want to stress that at no time did I intend to break NCAA regulations, and I never suggested to my staff we operate outside those rules,'' Neuheisel said in a statement. "I never deceived anyone, nor was I dishonest.

"While being creative in approach, I felt that I was operating within the letter of those rules. It was my mistake to make those judgments without consulting the proper sources at my disposal as a head coach.''

The NCAA's infractions committee ruled that Colorado didn't properly monitor its football staff.

"This was a serious case in which a football coaching staff, led by the former head football coach, in a calculated attempt to gain a recruiting advantage, pushed beyond the permissible bounds of legislation, resulting in a pattern of recruiting violations,'' the committee's ruling said.

I guess this article gave me the impression that CRN was the main culprit. I did not read anything about a car dealership.

The football program was accused of 53 violations, 51 of them when Neuheisel was Colorado's head coach (1995-98). Many involved improper contacts with recruits.

"I want to stress that at no time did I intend to break NCAA regulations, and I never suggested to my staff we operate outside those rules,'' Neuheisel said in a statement. "I never deceived anyone, nor was I dishonest.

"While being creative in approach, I felt that I was operating within the letter of those rules. It was my mistake to make those judgments without consulting the proper sources at my disposal as a head coach.''

The NCAA's infractions committee ruled that Colorado didn't properly monitor its football staff.

"This was a serious case in which a football coaching staff, led by the former head football coach, in a calculated attempt to gain a recruiting advantage, pushed beyond the permissible bounds of legislation, resulting in a pattern of recruiting violations,'' the committee's ruling said.

still hung over?? :lol: I wasnt talking about CU, but rather OU. Stay with me now, look at my avitar, it is the Sooner Schooner of OU. I'm married to a Buff grad.....:cool: I am a born and raised Okie, 4th generation, whose ancestry is traced back to northern Georgia and Alabama, home of the Cherokee tribe. The "Trail of Tears" flows through my veins. :thumbsup:

still hung over?? :lol: I wasnt talking about CU, but rather OU. Stay with me now, look at my avitar, it is the Sooner Schooner of OU. I'm married to a Buff grad.....:cool: I am a born and raised Okie, 4th generation, whose ancestry is traced back to northern Georgia and Alabama, home of the Cherokee tribe. The "Trail of Tears" flows through my veins. :thumbsup:

Yes I am hung over but it looks like I just dont pay attention.

time will tell about saban.... but his track record doesn't validate he will be there very long....

and pardon me, if not mistaken it was you and another tide fan that brought up OU and a car dealership 1st before I even said anything about 'bamer....

The reference I made about OU was about the recruitment of Julio Jones from Foley. According to 'internet reports' there is a local OU alum who is helping recruit him.

Holy ****! I really do not pay attention. An OU fan giving me **** about probation? I had a friend who was a OU athlete during the CBS years. He said believe everything you read. His best story was when some football players acquired a AK-47 and went dove hunting from the dorm.

Holy ****! I really do not pay attention. An OU fan giving me **** about probation? I had a friend who was a OU athlete during the CBS years. He said believe everything you read. His best story was when some football players acquired a AK-47 and went dove hunting from the dorm.

best friend needs to pay more attention like you do....:lol: the player in question is Buster Rhymes, and it was an Uzi, not an AK-47....
other than that I would say your friend is correct in saying believe everythig you heard... its all true...:thumbsup:

Back