What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Come Western Michigan!! Cream the Corn.

Yeah, because your offense looked so unstoppable tonight!! Give it a rest, it was the first game for both teams. How they look now compared to how either one will look in 11 weeks is not even up for discussion at this point! Oh yeah, almost forgot.... we have coach Shortbus calling the plays.:rolleyes:

So I take it that beating up on the cream puff yesterday didn't get the sand out of your vagina...:thumbsup:

My point was that I expect that Bo will get your D playing with the level of intensity and fire that you guys are accustom to by the end of the season. I also believe they may end up having a bigger burden than they can carry for the whole season. JMHO

So I take it that beating up on the cream puff yesterday didn't get the sand out of your vagina...:thumbsup:

hell no it didn't. worse, he is in a foul mood because he is not out nightsticking some profile group.

maybe he needs a lot of love and some of those polyester stadium pants? don't we have a flayed sheep that we can send over with them? that should put him aright.

Back