What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Commentators for the Nebraska game

dorks galore
dorks you are
dorks, not us all
dorks that use haiku are you dorks.

dorks.

so! how did i do? :lol::wink2:

Stick with egghead math.
Reboot your Airbus mid flight.
Douchebag on parade.

dorks galore
dorks you are
dorks, not us all
dorks that use haiku are you dorks.

dorks.

so! how did i do? :lol::wink2:

Hold on, I'm gonna make Gretzky bleed for superfan number 99. Rep.

EDIT: Wouldn't let me. Apparently I've been generous where you're concerned.

Stick with egghead math.
Reboot your Airbus mid flight.
Douchebag on parade.

you dont have to go all personal and ****! :lol::wink2:
to make it better though, pick a plane i actually fly. :thumbsup:
stick with egghead math? you want me to fail! :cry:
:smile2:

Hold on, I'm gonna make Gretzky bleed for superfan number 99. Rep.

EDIT: Wouldn't let me. Apparently I've been generous where you're concerned.

you can get me down the road.

you dont have to go all personal and ****! :lol::wink2:
to make it better though, pick a plane i actually fly. :thumbsup:
stick with egghead math? you want me to fail! :cry:
:smile2:

you can get me down the road.

Dumb**** post by me.
I missed your kewl movie quote.
Foregive me, 4Dem.

Those announcers PISSED ME OFF!! Royally. I don't if you all thought Neraska were about to take the lead or WHATEVER. But even when we scored right away. It sounded like this coming out of the announcers mouth. "I was about to make love to the Big Red when their parents walked... oh. CU might have maybe , perhaps scored there. . but yea. So Big Reds parents walked in and yea.. It was awkward."
heh heh

ron franklin was the play by play guy, i think. he is one that i really like. i personally think he calls a fair game. he has been around for years and has done a good number of CU games and i think he has done a great many SEC games. i have never found him to be a one way caller, personally (cue the youtube vid of a '04 sec game where he said xyz, naturally:rolleyes:) over all, i think he is a very good commentater. one of the best in the biz.

i was not so impressed with the color guy. however, he did point out that it was awful dumb of the CU coach's (and i agree) to not call a TO with 14 sec left in the first half to force a knu punt rather than risk the potential penality that came with the hit from the CU DB, or a tipped TD or a INT penalty ect.

that was a bad, bad call by the CU staff not to take a TO in that situation, imo, and that guy called it right. i was amazed at how often he came back to that FG play that CU returned for a TD. :wow:

ron franklin was the play by play guy, i think. he is one that i really like. i personally think he calls a fair game. he has been around for years and has done a good number of CU games and i think he has done a great many SEC games. i have never found him to be a one way caller, personally (cue the youtube vid of a '04 sec game where he said xyz, naturally:rolleyes:) over all, i think he is a very good commentater. one of the best in the biz.

i was not so impressed with the color guy. however, he did point out that it was awful dumb of the CU coach's (and i agree) to not call a TO with 14 sec left in the first half to force a knu punt rather than risk the potential penality that came with the hit from the CU DB, or a tipped TD or a INT penalty ect.

that was a bad, bad call by the CU staff not to take a TO in that situation, imo, and that guy called it right. i was amazed at how often he came back to that FG play that CU returned for a TD. :wow:

He kept coming back to that because he claims it should have been called down because the kicker had apparently already taken off far enough to be considered out of the backfield or something. I guess the rule says if that is the case and the holder's knee is down, the ball is dead. He wouldn't get off of that.

He kept coming back to that because he claims it should have been called down because the kicker had apparently already taken off far enough to be considered out of the backfield or something. I guess the rule says if that is the case and the holder's knee is down, the ball is dead. He wouldn't get off of that.

The dude called for an excessive celebration penalty against CU, a Personal Foul and then tried to call back a touchdown. He didn't broadcast nebraska's faults, no matter how blatant they appeared to the viewer.

The dude called for an excessive celebration penalty against CU, a Personal Foul and then tried to call back a touchdown. He didn't broadcast nebraska's faults, no matter how blatant they appeared to the viewer.

The worst thing about it was that the color f*cktard played for the Washington Huskies...not the Fuskers. But it's like he wanted to tea bag every single one of them!!!

Those announcers PISSED ME OFF!! Royally. I don't if you all thought Neraska were about to take the lead or WHATEVER. But even when we scored right away. It sounded like this coming out of the announcers mouth. "I was about to make love to the Big Red when their parents walked... oh. CU might have maybe , perhaps scored there. . but yea. So Big Reds parents walked in and yea.. It was awkward."
heh heh

lol :lol:

Actually, I read that he called the excessive celebration on CU because he KNEW that somewhere in Colorado, fans were doing some sort of illicit celebrating at that time. The '05 image was still burned in his memory.

It wasn't directed at the fine players on the field.

Actually, I read that he called the excessive celebration on CU because he KNEW that somewhere in Colorado, fans were doing some sort of illicit celebrating at that time. The '05 image was still burned in his memory.

It wasn't directed at the fine players on the field.

You had to go there. Boooo.
But since you did...some where in the Husker nation, some woman's crotch was inapproprietly being groped. Shall this race to the bottom continue?

Skids, I may be mistaken here but I think you took a little shine'n to the old Beakster. Not many folks try to haiku anymore. Fols here like to Hawku, though.

I speak the same as I type...peck peck peck....peck

So are you saying you are a pecker, or what? nevermind, a fusker is always a pecker in our book.:smile2:

They were sooo ready to take that touchdown away from J. Smith saying the holders knee is down and the ball is dead bull****. If that was the case then even concocting a play like this wouldnt make sense. ALso, they were all over Manke at the end fo the half for a perfectly legal hit.
On the McKinght pass to Scott,the defender totally interfered but they didnt bring that up at all.

That in no way was a legal hit. A good hit? Yes. A legal hit? No.

Back