What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Conference Auto-Bid & Bubble Watch

I like moving the 3 point line. The current one is barely more than a mid-range jump shot for a lot of these guys but the pro line is too deep, moving it out that one foot plus may add just a little more space for the inside guys to work.

My take on our NIT draw-I don't think it could have gotten much better. Tuesday tip against an east coast team who basically has to fly out here tomorrow. Huge advantage there. Anthony Grant is a Billy Donovan disciple, so they're a good match up for us from a tempo standpoint. Good team though-played a much tougher OOC than we did........and pushed Virginia and Mississippi State, among others. Not that far-fetched that Norfolk State upsets Alabama, either. 8 seeds in the NIT have a history of pushing/beating big name opponents-some examples:

2018-UNC Asheville loses to USC in OT
2017-Cal State Bakersfield makes the NIT Final Four
2016-Wagner beats St. Bonaventure
2015-South Dakota State beats CSU

Note if there are any students out there (excuse me if this has been already been noted somewhere.) - the student sports pass evidently does NOT include tomorrow's game, but per the below 500 free student tickets will be available on a "1st come ..." basis at the Champions Center.
(In any case, I'd consider an opportunity to see a great live game that includes a team I care about for only $5 as still a steal.)

My take on our NIT draw-I don't think it could have gotten much better. Tuesday tip against an east coast team who basically has to fly out here tomorrow. Huge advantage there. Anthony Grant is a Billy Donovan disciple, so they're a good match up for us from a tempo standpoint. Good team though-played a much tougher OOC than we did........and pushed Virginia and Mississippi State, among others. Not that far-fetched that Norfolk State upsets Alabama, either. 8 seeds in the NIT have a history of pushing/beating big name opponents-some examples:

2018-UNC Asheville loses to USC in OT
2017-Cal State Bakersfield makes the NIT Final Four
2016-Wagner beats St. Bonaventure
2015-South Dakota State beats CSU

All those 8 seeds won their conferences in the regular season, so the first round of the NIT is great.

Realistic expectation for attendance?

Weeknight conference games had the following:

Wash St. 6,184
Oregon St. 6,839
Arizona St 6,273
UCLA 7,797

I'd say 7K would be a good turnout, but would hope for 7.5K

Back