What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Conference Tournaments Thread

UNC pulled away from Pitt early in the 2nd half and cruised to a 88-71 win.

Pitt is in some Bubble trouble. RPI now at 54. When a Power 6 program falls outside the Top 50, it's time to get nervous.

Pitt seems to feel good about their chances, as does the media here. However, as I've pointed out a million times, Pitt's OOC was weak and just two top 50 wins is a cause for concern. The only reason to be optimistic about Pitt's chances is that they're up against teams like Tulsa for the final spots..

Pitt seems to feel good about their chances, as does the media here. However, as I've pointed out a million times, Pitt's OOC was weak and just two top 50 wins is a cause for concern. The only reason to be optimistic about Pitt's chances is that they're up against teams like Tulsa for the final spots..

Better hope Akron doesn't lose in the MAC final. They're likely to get an at-large with that RPI in the low 30s.

Baylor knocks off Texas, 75-61 in the Big XII Quarterfinals

Worth noting that Baylor has the same overall record that we do, 22-10

Texas now 20-12

Baylor knocks off Texas, 75-61 in the Big XII Quarterfinals

Worth noting that Baylor has the same overall record that we do, 22-10

Texas now 20-12

I don't think Baylor has lost outside the Top 50, though. I think they're looking at a higher seed than the experts think.

Providence (RPI 44) playing Butler (RPI 47) right now in the Big East tourney. Loser will have a nervous Sunday. Winner should punch ticket. On FS1.

Florida beats Arkansas, 68-61. Avoided the death blow of another weak loss, but the Gators need to find themselves a good team (and there aren't many in the SEC) and beat them to really do anything for their resume

Florida beats Arkansas, 68-61. Avoided the death blow of another weak loss, but the Gators need to find themselves a good team (and there aren't many in the SEC) and beat them to really do anything for their resume

The best part of the Florida resume is losing to a lot of good teams on the road in the non-conference schedule.

Illinois up 11 vs. Iowa with under 10 minutes left. Illinois is bad. Remember when the Hawkeyes were going to be a #1 seed?

Providence beats Butler, 74-60. Friars should be safely in at RPI 36. Butler very bubbly at RPI 57.

Duke is going down in OT to Notre Dame. Think Duke couldn't have used a few minutes of rest yesterday against NCSU instead of being in a dogfight? It matters. Duke was cruising, up 64-48 and then ran out of gas in the final 8

Duke goes down, blowing a late 17 point lead. Technically not an upset (ND is the 4 seed). Such a Kourageous performance by Duke though

Illinois just took down Iowa. Iowa's seed is going to be much, much lower than I would have guessed a few weeks ago. Have lost 5 of their last 6.

Vandy may go down to a horrible Tennessee side, Vandy would drop to 19-13 and an RPI at 60. Very bubbly

Tennessee missed the front end of 2 straight 1-and-1s, then let Vandy drive the length of the court in 4.5 seconds to score a layup and force OT.

This is why the Vols are 14-18.

Tennessee missed the front end of 2 straight 1-and-1s, then let Vandy drive the length of the court in 4.5 seconds to score a layup and force OT.

I certainly wouldn't complain about playing Vandy in a 7/10 or 8/9

Did they take it away or is my scoreboard acting up? Saying now that Tenn won 67-65

Vandy drops to 19-13, RPI goes all the way down to 60 (from 49). Tennessee was 142. Disaster. Vandy was about a 10 before this (despite Lunardi BS). They are right on the bubble now

Back