What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congrats Coach MacIntyre - Pac 12 Coach of the Year!

Dang, thought it would have been closer to six figures.
his agent is probably kicking himself for not trying to get higher #s for top level accomplishments. IIRC, a lot of his bonuses are around that range.

Totally deserved. It's incredible what he has helped accomplish in a relatively short period of time. I thought it would take five years just to get bowl eligible and was worried he might not get that chance.
The depths this program was in cannot be overstated. It was the worst P5 program, one of the worst in all of FBS, and would have had difficulty beating several FCS teams. That was four years ago.

Still one more honor to go and that is the NATIONAL COTY!

Other than the two idots (Lincoln Kennedy and some other dumbass) on the Pac 12 postgame show this past weekend, who named Peterson and Helton as conference COYs, I'm pretty sure the national consensus, even among the ESPN junta, is that MM is a lock for the national award ... or should be.

An example:

Colorado Buffaloes

Trending: UP

If anyone besides Colorado's Mike MacIntyre wins a national coaching award this season, the trophy better be named in Charlie Weis' honor.

in other news, Paul Chryst (Wisconsin) named B1G CoY; Justin Fuente (Virginia Tech) ACC CoY

Coach Fu has a better case than Chryst, but I don't see either as competing with HCMM for National CoY in 2016.

This has been shown and discussed on many local news networks. The same network and stations that never talked Buffs for 15+ years... I also was looking and could not find if Coach McIntyre has won any previous awards?? doesn't look like it?
This is great for CU if not. He and his family will never forget a memory / honor like that.

This has been shown and discussed on many local news networks. The same network and stations that never talked Buffs for 15+ years... I also was looking and could not find if Coach McIntyre has won any previous awards?? doesn't look like it?
This is great for CU if not. He and his family will never forget a memory / honor like that.
IIRC he won assistant of the year already. He was a finalist for National COY:
2009 National Assistant of the year (Duke defensive coordinator)
2012 National Head Coach of the year finalist at SJSU.
2016 National Head Coach of the year at Colorado?

Back