What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congratulations, Air Force

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Well played game by the Zoomies today. Won the line of scrimmage. Very disciplined in avoiding penalties. Dominated the OT and deserved to win.

P.S. This post exists because I wanted to say something nice and I couldn't think of anything for the team I cheer for. I'm not a classy fan or anything like that.

So this thread was actually created, huh?
giphy.gif

Well played game by the Zoomies today. Won the line of scrimmage. Very disciplined in avoiding penalties. Dominated the OT and deserved to win.

P.S. This post exists because I wanted to say something nice and I couldn't think of anything for the team I cheer for. I'm not a classy fan or anything like that.
So don’t say anything at all? It’s not like you’ve been super talkative with your ****ty previews or anything ... hahaha.

Got puked on by an Air Force fan that was fun lol.

We were surrounded by obnoxious Air Force fans and I was thinking “wtf is going on here?!” Then we heard a couple Go Big R’s from them and it all made sense.

Crowd was a little lifeless at points but I was surprised at how many stayed. Hasn’t been the case in the past where fans are trying to beat traffic.

I went to HS on the AFA grounds (Air Academy HS),, been to Falcon stadium at least 50 times.........they're .my second favorite college football team...................right now though, , I feel nothing but hate and contempt for the Falcons.......bet you dollars to donuts they win the Mountain this year.

Got puked on by an Air Force fan that was fun lol.

We were surrounded by obnoxious Air Force fans and I was thinking “wtf is going on here?!” Then we heard a couple Go Big R’s from them and it all made sense.

Crowd was a little lifeless at points but I was surprised at how many stayed. Hasn’t been the case in the past where fans are trying to beat traffic.

I noticed @BuffSurveyor became a huge zoomie fan all of a sudden too......hmmm curious. Agree with Snow-they were the better football team today, and deserved the W. They're gonna have a good year, and Troy Calhoun's a great football coach.

From this point on I'd rather CU not schedule any more service academy schools. They are trap games that add nothing to help recruiting. Would have been nice to have seen the Buffs play a school like UNLV or New Mexico especially after CU had played two emotional ones against rivals. The letdown was real.

I’m glad if I had to miss a game this year that it was one that went down this way. I followed along from Wrigley Field but man how disappointing. Early lead and a late comeback and you just fold in OT.

AF is disciplined and really well coached. I like them and have no animosity toward them. I hesitate to go with the “they played great, but” refrain because that sounds so fuskerish.

Remember that blocked PAT and not having 11 players on the field? We should have won this game.

That was one play. Montez missed at least four TD’s because he blacks out as soon as he perceives pressure.

He's got mobility-I can't remember the last time I've seen Johnson or any OC under FHCMM try and get him moving.

Are you kidding? He’s had plenty of roll outs and called runs that end up with either a ball thrown into the stands or a fall down a yard short of a first down.

How much of that's design and how much of it is Steven running for his life because some offensive lineman got beat?

Are you kidding? He’s had plenty of roll outs and called runs that end up with either a ball thrown into the stands or a fall down a yard short of a first down.
Probably my biggest frustration with him, tbh. College QBs absolutely have to be difference makers with their legs in today’s game. Period.

How much of that's design and how much of it is Steven running for his life because some offensive lineman got beat?

“Running for his life” is the perfect description for Montez. He runs when he should step up and deliver. He runs when a cloud shadows the field. He runs until a defensive player gets within two yards of him and then he falls down.

Back