What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cornholers vs. Tiggerpaws

THAT'S THE GAME BOYS!

BLACKSHIRTS ARE BACK!

The CU - NU game next year is really going to be something.

congrats, skers!

though to the silly fusker who claimed the blackshirts are "back" the dee still has a LOT of work to do before people shake in their boots at ya.

I genuinely wanted the oft-abused Big XII North to do well in their bowl games. And if there's a silver-lining, it's that our division went 3 and 0.

But God help me, I can't be happy for those ****ing, red-polyester-wearing, self-important, petty-ass, bull****, cocksucking fans of lincoln, mother-****ing nebraska.

**** nebraska. Stupid-ass, snatch-****s.

LOL, thats a weak ass, jealous post right there. And the play of the game was the sack at the end.

That was a nifty stand on those last four plays for the nebraska defense.

But anyway, **** you.

I genuinely wanted the oft-abused Big XII North to do well in their bowl games. And if there's a silver-lining, it's that our division went 3 and 0.

But God help me, I can't be happy for those ****ing, red-polyester-wearing, self-important, petty-ass, bull****, cocksucking fans of lincoln, mother-****ing nebraska.

i hear ya. it feels weird as hell cheering them on. our conference needs no more losses tho.

congrats, skers!

though to the silly fusker who claimed the blackshirts are "back" the dee still has a LOT of work to do before people shake in their boots at ya.

True, still have work to do on D. I was happy to hear the story about Pelini not giving them the black shirts after the first three wins of the season, he understands that there is still improvement that needs to be done. But they played well today, and that was a good victory.

:dito:

Somewhere around the time he came to a team that had the athletes to do it...give or take a few weeks.

I'm so glad he's not leaving for New Mexico. We'll see how you feel about him at the end of next season.

I almost puked. CU would kick CU's ass! Damn they suck, the bunch of pussies. Has their QB ever heard of the term "get rid of the ****ing football?"

Sorry DBT, I have to disagree with you there. Their defense is pretty damn good and they held us in check for the most part and didn't allow us to go crazy. I understand that our game between CU and NU was a close one, but that game was just f*&ked from the start for both the teams. We both played horrible in that one.

Cullen Harper is beyond terrible.

Good win by NU. The North is going to be fun to watch next year.

Back