What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Could Cal be next in the NCAA's cross-hairs?

It looks as though the designers expect heavy attendance from visiting fans for the UW game.

Ha ha..that point was brought up on numerous occasions. You got "Hawk Eyes" Wally! Rennovations are behind schedule by a month or so I think but some student-athletes are already moving in (I think) and tours are happening daily. I believe some staff are moving offices now too but I won't know more until later tonight when I check my email and site.

Coincidentally, we also managed to remove the hippie Berkeley tree sitters off the property who were affecting the stadium rennovations and Student Athlete High Performance Center construction. The newly named Simpson Center will be housing athletes from several dozen Olympic sports at Cal in addition to having one of the largest weight rooms and nicest locker rooms young football players have ever seen-all right under the stadium area. After years of recruiting with a only a artist's rendition drawing and a "someday promise" to show recruits, we actually had something tangible to offer. If Cal wasn't so accomodating to every protester with a grievance in the world, we would have had world class facilities and top recruiting classes years ago. Of course, I guess we simply would have been accused of cheating years ago too :lol:. Check out this girl:

exterior_02_3.jpg

new_stadium.jpg

I just love how those luxury skyboxes have vast windows facing the bay.

That way, when the Cal team has their big donors looking away in disgust, there is a pleasing view out of the back window.

I've said it before, I'll say it now, and I'll likely repeat it sometime in the future. Fluke's signature pic is brimming with allsome!

Back to OP: Something dirty is going on. New facilities help, but they don't turn you into a top 5 destination from a top 50...

Back