What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Game Week Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Music Video Throwing Money GIF

Nvm the context, but has dragging family members totally unrelated to the task at hand into something ever worked for anyone anywhere? If I wanted to escalate things dragging someone's mother into it would be my go to move every damn time.
insert one of my billion mom jokes here.

i don't honestly think novel was trying rip Coach's mom but make a distinction between himself and Coach. nevertheless it will bite them in the ass.

harrison ford jones GIF

insert one of my billion mom jokes here.

i don't honestly think novel was trying rip Coach's mom but make a distinction between himself and Coach. nevertheless it will bite them in the ass.

harrison ford jones GIF
He insulted Coach Prime's character, contrasted with himself being respectful to others, and then finished his statement with the exclamation point that it's because his own mother raised him right.

It's on.

He insulted Coach Prime's character, contrasted with himself being respectful to others, and then finished his statement with the exclamation point that it's because his own mother raised him right.

It's on.
When asked about the theme for this week Coach Prime responded that it hadn't come to him yet but that God would give it to him.

God can take the week off because Jay Norvell just delivered it.

I don't think he specifically tried to make it about CP's mom either but I know how CP will read it.
Prime has spoken extensively about his relationship with his mother as a motivator for him to dominate in life. Even the vague insinuation that Prime’s mother raised him incorrectly will activate Prime. Norvell’s decision to say something like this to fire up maggot adjacent lamb chop supporters was SDB/Ahoel level idiocy. At the beginning of the week, he had the right strategy: praise Prime and CU. Prepare quietly. Now he’s written a check that his meh team won’t be able to cash.

Prime has spoken extensively about his relationship with his mother as a motivator for him to dominate in life. Even the vague insinuation that Prime’s mother raised him incorrectly will activate Prime. Norvell’s decision to say something like this to fire up maggot adjacent lamb chop supporters was SDB/Ahoel level idiocy. At the beginning of the week, he had the right strategy: praise Prime and CU. Prepare quietly. Now he’s written a check that his meh team won’t be able to cash.
We've seen what happens to teams that talk **** about Shedeur's pops. Now he has someone talkin **** about his grandma? And this team doesn't have a good defense with no tape on how it defends spread attacks?

Shedeur is going to take his helmet off in the 2d quarter. Well, he would, but it's too bad we are ****ed due to the backup QB situation.

For good measure
top-gun-your-ego-is-writing-checks-gsf1rvph2zi3zbpb.webp

We've seen what happens to teams that talk **** about Shedeur's pops. Now he has someone talkin **** about his grandma? And this team doesn't have a good defense with no tape on how it defends spread attacks?

Shedeur is going to take his helmet off in the 2d quarter. Well, he would, but it's too bad we are ****ed due to the backup QB situation.
Shedeur draft/Heisman highlight reel coming from the plays made in this game.

QB situation is going to be fine.

This is going to be a week when the backup QBs get some significant playing time, too bad it won't be against P5 level athletes but it will still be valuable.

What this comment changes is that they won't just be handing the ball off and burning clock. We are going to see the backups running more of the offense and some scores going up on the board that probably wouldn't if Prime was trying not to make a fellow coach look bad.

We could see some of the 3rd string guys with big stats.

Norvell's whole defensive game plan will likely follow some of what the Nubs did schematically in terms of bringing pressure. Disrupt Shadeur and hope he makes some mistakes and/or the Buffs get into 3rd and long situations. We'll carve them up if they just sit back. The 1st issue with this is that CSU is not good enough to get pressure with just 4, so they're going to have to bring 5-6. That brings up the 2nd issue. Shadeur sees the field extremely well, is very elusive and is damn accurate outside the pocket. CSU doesn't have anywhere close to the DB athleticism that TCU and UN had and have no real chance of staying on routes if Shadeur gets outside the pocket and our receivers adjust/break off routes. This is where I see us making big plays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back