What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Game Week Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has you worried or it wouldn't even cross your mind. Believe!
Appalachian State once beat Michigan at the Big House. I'm just saying, the amount of laughing, theatrics and **** talking to CSU by literally everyone, including every media outlet, would create quite the embarrassment in the event of one of the largest upsets.

Appalachian State once beat Michigan at the Big House. I'm just saying, the amount of laughing, theatrics and **** talking to CSU by literally everyone, including every media outlet, would create quite the embarrassment in the event of one of the largest upsets.

Appalachian State was ranked as the No. 1 team in the preseason FCS poll from The Sports Network, receiving 67 out of 70 first-place votes.[18] The team had won the previous two FCS national championships and were favorites to win a third consecutive title according to media outlets. They had also won their last 14 games, the longest in either Division I subdivision at the time.

I think Kreckman or Lindahl hit the nail on the head yesterday:

Norvell was sitting in his own little coach's show, 20 or 30 people around him in a bar in Fort Collins, and he decided to throw out a line that would get a few claps and woo-hoos from the audience there. Not in his wildest dreams did he think anyone outside of Fort Collins would take notice or pay any attention.

The problem is that he was talking about the single most talked about sports figure in America right now. He was a total tool to think no one would notice. And now he's ****ed.

At the same time, if CSU was to keep it respectable and him not be considered the biggest dumbass in college football, I suppose he put a team that's most likely going to be 0-2 into the national psyche, which is probably more than what would have happened if they'd just come out there all quiet like and took their whupping.

Just imagine if this were a real rivalry. "Jay Norvell's mom" would have become part of the lore.

Again I post this:

Is This Real Life David After Dentist GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back