What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona 12/5 - 5PM MT - FS1

1990. started season 1-1-1-. week 10, ranked 10th. needed magic losses ahead of us. we got them. finished 1st.

this is not that team and not that year, but crazy **** can happen and we are still in the hunt, crazily.

2001. we got robbed out of the nc game but damn we were close.

this **** is fun.

I am a little concerned after this game. Happy to be 4-0. Great win but Noyer looked really bad tonight.

Even his completions were not thrown well. If we go against a good run defense we will need to be able throw, obviously.

I love the kid and I'm not blind to the fact that we are way ahead of where anyone expected us to be but I'm concerned. That's all.

Go Buffs!

With both Oregon and Washington losing plus several other ranked teams dropping games you have to figure we’ll be ranked and that USC and Colorado might be the only ranked P12 teams assuming they win tomorrow.
Okie Lite, Marshall, Wiscy, BYU, Oregon, Washington are the ranked losers this week.

We should pass Marshall, Oregon, and Washington; and maybe Okie Lite. BYU and Wisconsin lost to ranked teams.

he's in love with those bubble screens. sometimes they work. but mostly i hate them. but we got the win, wer're running the ****ing ball like a boss, and when usc loses tomorrow, we are going to be only hope of the p12.

that means all those votes from footprint are coming our way. we will debut somewhere around 15. win next week and then win the championship game and we have an outside but possible shot at the playoffs. watch.
I don’t recall a single bubble screen tonight.

1990. started season 1-1-1-. week 10, ranked 10th. needed magic losses ahead of us. we got them. finished 1st.

this is not that team and not that year, but crazy **** can happen and we are still in the hunt, crazily.

2001. we got robbed out of the nc game but damn we were close.

this **** is fun.

There's a metric ****ton of magic that would have to happen just to get us into the top 10 if we manage to beat Utah and then win the CCG.

This CU team shows more composure than I’ve seen since at least the mid-1990s. Coach Dorrell deserves a lot of credit.
It will be interesting to learn more about the Noyer-Dorrell exchange after the pick. Or better yet, maybe we don't hear anything more about it.

I don’t recall a single bubble screen tonight.
There was the dumb screen to Nixon during the first possession. Was that a bubble screen? The WR screen in the 3rd over the middle of the field that the announcers referred to as a "tunnel screen" was a brilliant play. There were so many blockers downfield. Now that I think about it, was that a legal play?

There was the dumb screen to Nixon during the first possession. Was that a bubble screen? The WR screen in the 3rd over the middle of the field that the announcers referred to as a "tunnel screen" was a brilliant play. There were so many blockers downfield. Now that I think about it, was that a legal play?
Legal in college as long as the ball was caught behind the los.

I was wondering the same thing but I think they were within 5 yards of the LOS. Isn’t that the rule? Geez! I sound like a Pac 12 ref!!

I was wondering the same thing but I think they were within 5 yards of the LOS. Isn’t that the rule? Geez! I sound like a Pac 12 ref!!
I have no idea. But it was unusual. And maybe it was unusual because it's illegal? I have no idea.

You act like the P12 cares about Colorado enough to break up a rivalry game for teams from Los Angeles.
I hear you, but this is a once in a lifetime clusterfukk year and with the late start, COVID games, etc, they really need to consider it strongly. Does RG lobby for it?

Back