What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona 12/5 - 5PM MT - FS1

that was close president obama GIF by NowThis

We still don’t know the starting QB today, which is odd. Usually these things leak out before game day.

The Arizona 247 site has got some good posts like “Denver media tends to hype the Buffs and drink the Kool-Aid.” Ok, sure.

what?! I don’t even live in Denver, and know the last sports team the media hyped there is the Buffs...I’m willing to bet the Fuskers and area high school teams get more hype than the Buffs...

Been watching the Buffs games when we could. So glad to see them winning. Too bad USC decided to cancel the game. Should have made them forfeit it!
Looks like your new coach is a keeper and doing well with the program.

Good luck and “Go Buffs”
Hey you have two sons that are grads right? It’s “our” head coach.

On a whim, my wife made beef wellington last night, and I just had the delicious leftovers. I now have a solid base ready for some beers, but I also picked up a 375ML of bacon washed angels envy last weekend from a restaurant in Paso Robles and will enjoy that after the game with some fireside chilling.

Back