What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Assistant Coach Hiring Thread

Really thought by now we'd have posts ITT saying "I read on another board who the DC is but can't tell you"

As of yet, there have been no announcements of coaches retained or hired on defense, though defensive line coach Mike Elston and defensive pass game coordinator Steve Clinkscale have both been on the road actively recruiting for the Wolverines. But the biggest need is whoever Michigan intends to hire to replace Jesse Minter at defensive coordinator.

Love that he has some scouting experience, was a Bengals college scout from 2012-14 before he became their secondary coach. Definitely an asset for any college coordinator.

Our secondary is going to have a monster year.

when I first glanced at:

"Secondary coach Livingston hired..."

my brain saw "legendary coach..."

Oh well.

I’m excited for this hire, but also kind of confused. A few weeks ago, the build up seemed like it was going to be a force to be reckoned with - a “big splash” if you will…

Sapp's doing at CU what Joey Porter did at CSU in order to transition into coaching.

Very cool if he has found his 2nd career to be passionate about.

Sapp's doing at CU what Joey Porter did at CSU in order to transition into coaching.

Very cool if he has found his 2nd career to be passionate about.
Sapp does not have the same discipline as Prime, many players do not, and if there is one skill that they all should learn from Prime, that is it.
Will be great to have him as GradAss showing the line how to tear it up.

Back