What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Assistant Coach Hiring Thread

I’m not necessarily doubting temper Buffs source, but I find it odd that Rick George supposedly has a lot of input on the coaches coming in because he’s evaluating their recruiting potential, their experience, and whether or not he thinks they can cut it.

But then again, that bag of dicks is arrogant and stupid so I could see him trying to force hires on Prime the same way he did with Hagan
Hagan was pushed out

Huh? I’m talking about he how made Dorrell and Tucker keep Hagan on staff
I was commenting on your statement about RG overseeing everything….it appears that CP has at least enough autonomy to push DH out

Nothing yet. I'll probably get an update in a couple of hours.
16a04a46-c828-432f-b81e-6c615f3a24de_text.gif

Morning Honey,

Not expecting much staff news for at least the next week. They had 4 candidates in mind for TE position, however looks like they already “hired”him. Trying to get the name now.

Expect to see our new Buff commits very soon tho.
New TE coach being an analyst from Florida is going to be dope.

Are we waiting for Prime to push a start button or turn his phone on or somethin?

it is no secret that hagan and cabral were pushed aside
Does pushed aside mean that they still had 6-figure jobs within the AD, but the new coach has a guy that he wants coaching Running Backs, then yes, they were very gently pushed aside and paid well until they do or do not choose to go do something else.
DH is a legend in every way possible, but his time as a RB coach is over here and his results stand on their own merits as pretty successful, but never world beaters and even though Flea has the same puzzling rotations and playing time, it is up to Prime

Query for the board: if it took 75% of our recruiting/NIL budget to get enough OL to make next year's OL above average, is that worth it?
Yes, but bump it to 85% and add 2 LBs and 2 DLs. Because with that we get AT LEAST 3-4 more wins and a good bowl game next year. The momentum from that will generate enough money to cover the initial outlay and more.

Back