What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at Arizona

I"m surprised by this effort. We had a good week of practice, not sure why it's not translating to game day. We have a lot of work to do and we're going to get it done. We were brought here to turn things around and we will.
Drinking game on this one, will highlight which words he says

My terrible transcription of the KOA interview.

KD's comments:
Very challenging night
Did some growing up.
Made some progress.
Really challenging.
Lot of work to do...fundamentals of the game.

Then:
MJ: How you going to approach the bye week?
KD: Doing the same things. Just keeping working on it.

WTF?

I"m surprised by this effort. We had a good week of practice, not sure why it's not translating to game day. We have a lot of work to do and we're going to get it done. We were brought here to turn things around and we will.

Other things he said

Very challenging night, grew up, did some better things, run game, did not throw the ball efficiently, and made some progress, but the defense has been challenging, doing the same things, hammer some things home, working on fundamentals, some guys are doing some positive things, thought the Effort was really good

Just take 12 shots and call it good

Jesus. I stayed up until 0100 Eastern watching in the hope the game.ende the way it did so Dorrell would get the boot.
I'm a sick ****.

Back