What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at ASU

OK DIRECTV Pissed me off, channel 95 was showing the game in HD now it justs shows a still frame of DirecTV logo, Bull****,, I KNOW YOU HAVE THE ****ING FEED I SAW IT FOR 30 SECONDS, SHOW IT

Hey I can't write much Im off to go party but I just wanted to wish ya'll the best of luck. VERY strong showing...I like what Im seeing from the buffs. I know you're down right now but that 14-0 def you had them in was sweet I was rooting for you in my husker red.

Good luck boys

we look like crap. cant catch a ball to save our lives. at least 2 dropped TD passes. cant keep playing that way.

I'm really, really pissed. But this is no time to over react. We had no chance going into AZ. Cody looks like ****. Hawk is coaching like ****. Our D looks like ****. But things aren't always what they seem. We were set up for a fall.
Next week will be different.

I'm just sick of the University of Colorado being a national joke. :sad2:

What the ****! Two off sides and then a ****ing drop by Williams. Bull ****.
Hawkins ****ing sucks.

Hawkins just throws the ****ing ball to wherever. This sucks. He sucks. We suck. I suck. You suck. We all suck. Kidding.

He cannot just drop back and throw a ball to a totally covered receiver. It's as if he just decides to throw to a particular receiver no matter what.

What the ****! Two off sides and then a ****ing drop by Williams. Bull ****.
Hawkins ****ing sucks.

Not warranted, Hawkins threw at least two sure TDs and more than a handful of 1st downs. Blame it on receivers, unless you want him to throw and catch the ball too.

Not warranted, Hawkins threw at least two sure TDs and more than a handful of 1st downs. Blame it on receivers, unless you want him to throw and catch the ball too.

Cody is just flinging it. But he'll be better down the road. He's just not getting it done tonight. Sure, the receivers have dropped some as well. I'm going to try to refrain from getting too bent out of shape for this game. This game was a set up. We probably had no shot. Our talent needs a big upgrade.

But Dan needs to step it up. This is not acceptable. He was totally out coached by that drunk **** Dennis Erickson.

What the **** is Cody supposed to do when he has a defender on his face every single time? The O-line is not blocking at all, either run or pass.

But Dan needs to step it up. This is not acceptable. He was totally out coached by that drunk **** Dennis Erickson.

Judging by how undisciplined ASU was tonight, I wouldn't exactly praise Erickson either. What an awful game all around. Brutal to watch.

OK, game over. I'd run over and find that **** and break his ****ing neck. The little ****. And Dan Hawkins better get his ****ing ass in gear and start coaching. This was a worse loss than any all of last year. We showed absolutley nothing. Out coached. Out played. Pitiful. I'm just pissed right now. CU should have more pride that this. We showed absolutely no ****ing pride. We were a bunch of pussy assed whimps. :sad2:

How did Hawkins get outcoached?

Here's to a 3-1 record before the conference play. :drink2:

OK, game over. I'd run over and find that **** and break his ****ing neck. The little ****. And Dan Hawkins better get his ****ing ass in gear and start coaching. This was a worse loss than any all of last year. We showed absolutley nothing. Out coached. Out played. Pitiful. I'm just pissed right now. CU should have more pride that this. We showed absolutely no ****ing pride. We were a bunch of pussy assed whimps. :sad2:

DBT, you may wanna go say hi to your pillow.....

Back