What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at Cal

NashBuff

CSU Knob-Slobberer
Anyone excited for this game?!?

Will Cal try to give us a "Welcome to the Pac-10" message? Or will we put the Pac-10 on notice?

Will Ralphie lead the Buffs onto the field? They are going to tear up the stadium next year so I'm sure Cal wouldn't mind unless they cave in to People Eating Tasty Animals.

I'm excited for this one and am looking forward to seeing those west coast Buff fans in the stands on TV.

GO BUFFS!
BEAT CAL!

I didn't think CSU was worth my time to celebrate a W over them. Cal did beat Dan Hawkins' alma mater 52-3 but that's pretty much it. I don't know what to say about what Cal can do but we'll find out shortly.

You've got to figure that Cal-Davis will be pretty forthcoming with film and analysis.

It's nice going into Cal undefeated.

With the win, the pre-game tailgate chatter improves.

Tedford versus Toledo Dan. Can't wait to see what Coach saved in his bag if tricks. Should be fun to see...

Should be an interesting game. CU is pretty awful on the road, but Cal can be equally awful at times.

Both teams didn't answer that many questions today. They did end Davis's 200+ game streak of 200+ yards (held them to 82) but apparently UC Davis's QB quit over the summer to become a priest. Jimmy Smith vs. Keenan Allen should be a great matchup.

Patterson also said the offense was keeping it simple so...can we assume better things to come? With fewer mental mistakes and a couple good throws by TH and we are going to score early and often. Clemons, Patterson, Scotty, et al. should have a good day.

I think our defense will keep us in the game for 2 1/2 quarters but i'm not sure what this offense will do.

Back