What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Basketball vs. Fort Lewis Thoughts...

did anyone else think that SHT's spacing on the court was a bit off. I know he has been practicing for probably the past few months, but sometimes it seems when his back was to the basket he thought it was in one place but it was in a few feet in the other direction.

good post shang, but I disagree on SHT. He was often the last player down the court (from both teams) and seemed to struggle getting up and down the court (I'm hoping it is due to conditioning) and he was aggressive on the offensive end. His first move when he gets a pass in the low post is to look for a player to kick it out to. I want to see him put an aggressive offensive move immediately or the defender will have time to set and get into the defensive position that he wants.

I don't even want to talk about his hands.

did anyone else think that SHT's spacing on the court was a bit off. I know he has been practicing for probably the past few months, but sometimes it seems when his back was to the basket he thought it was in one place but it was in a few feet in the other direction.

good post shang, but I disagree on SHT. He was often the last player down the court (from both teams) and seemed to struggle getting up and down the court (I'm hoping it is due to conditioning) and he was aggressive on the offensive end. His first move when he gets a pass in the low post is to look for a player to kick it out to. I want to see him put an aggressive offensive move immediately or the defender will have time to set and get into the defensive position that he wants.

I don't even want to talk about his hands.

I'm hoping its his conditioning, but did you see the CU/Wichita State game, SHT is the perfect guy for either position on a pick and roll play!!!!

Back