What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Buffs Football Radio Show

I will always cheer for the Buffs, in everything. I'll be cheering for the team this year, as I always have. I'm not gonna pump sunshine and I'm not threatening doom and gloom. But for this year, my attitude will be

show me

As a Michigan grad (and also a CU grad), I've been jealous that CU hasn't had the same kind of "new" media support that Michigan has had. MGoBlog.com is probably in the top 2-3 of all college football blogs (even if you're not a Michigan fan, it's still often worth the read). That is why I'm excited to see the Ralphie Report grow -- it looks like it could really fill a void and be a go-to blog for CU sports fans. I'm also excited about this new radio podcast.

Is the podcast available in iTunes? I'd love to download it and listen on the way into work in the morning.

Thanks.

Is the podcast available in iTunes? I'd love to download it and listen on the way into work in the morning.

Thanks.

If you go to this link, Buffalo Chips, under the green bar titled, Featured Episode, there is a download link. It downloads it in mp3 form so you can put it on your ipod.

i listened to it archived, but I could barely hear the one guy. The other guy was at normal volume. Was that just my setup, or did everyone have issue?

i listened to it archived, but I could barely hear the one guy. The other guy was at normal volume. Was that just my setup, or did everyone have issue?

That was for everyone. It was pretty bad at the beginning but I told him to talk closer to the mic and it was better for most of the show after the first 15 minutes. He's aware and will try to make it more consistent in future shows. Thanks for listening and I hope you enjoyed the content despite the sound issue.

Really enjoyed the show. A couple of comments:

* Great to hear Buff talk by knowledgeable fans.
* I haven't heard anything about Brock Berglund. Anyone with insight -- please PM me. I know this stuff has to remain confidential.
* Must replace opening theme song. That is the same song that Nebraksa uses for its tunnel walk. May I suggest Back in Black?

Sounds a lot like solid verbal's podcast. They sounded very similar to start as well. Thanks for the heads-up Rugged.

Sounds a lot like solid verbal's podcast. They sounded very similar to start as well. Thanks for the heads-up Rugged.

I listen to the Solid Verbal. Good podcast, although the 2 guys never talk CU football. Good to have a podcast that is all CU football, especially with guys that know their stuff and have some connections.

Back