What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Club Swimming Team Booted From National Championships

Really, DBT?? Out of all of the topics we joke about, somehow the Swim Club is the one that's sacred? I think we all recognize that Bell is a bit of an ass.

:lol: Yeah. But reading all the comments from readers is really eye opening. My daughter played on the CU club soccer team. It isn't varsity, but its a big deal. They traveled to places like Kstate and to the nationals in Phoenix. They practiced hard and gave a lot of time. The crazy thing about this whole thing is that this dip ****, Kieth Bell, cowtows himself as one of the leaders in swimming performance psychology. Then he starts a business, taking money from all of these clubs, for his and his kid's, Bridger, profit. While most of you guys kind of laugh it off, and I get that, this really insenced me. Probably because I've raised three kids who were involved in sports and I've seen this bull**** all too often.

I'm proud that our Swimming Club is so dominant, and it's seems like a real injustice that the team was disqualified for such petty bull****. They protested rules that most participants agreed were crap, and then removed for behavior that wasn't unique to our team. I feel bad for the students who worked their butts off and sacrificed for the event.

But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna joke about some ****.

I looked this guy up on the internet. He lives in Austin. I think I'm going to stalk him.

I looked this guy up on the internet. He lives in Austin. I think I'm going to stalk him.

And we know you're not joking, since this clearly a topic that one doesn't joke about. Holy ****, DBT! You're a stalker, for real!

are we talking one way or RT?

Just so I know what I'm in for.

:lol: RT would probably be a waste of money!

* The expressions and opinions presented on this board are solely those of the poster and do not represent those of management of Allbuffs or any of their ****ing offspring.

What a douche. Aside from the fact he named his kid Bridger (I bet THAT was a fun name to have in elementary school), the guy acts liek a spurned high school girl when somebody suggests he isn't the deity of swimming. Eff him and the pool he swims in, better yet somebody pee in his pool....

Also, if the flaming pile of crud had any thing to bitch about, he'd produce the letter. What a pansy.

I see some method to Dr. Bell's douchbaggery. The NCAA likes to hire people of Dr. Bell's caliber.

Back