What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU finally budged

Snap a picture of the CU logo. Access the photo. Then press the icon on the bottom left corner of the picture (The one with the box and the arrow).

A menu comes up that says "Use As Wallpaper"

Bingo. Your done.

Mine has a CU decal on the back.

Groovy-- easy enough.

Now I just need to find a big enough version of the CU logo...

Ah, I found my black CU hoodie. Not sure how cool its gunna be at 10:00, so I'm taking it. Along with my black CU tee shirt. Yep, you heard it. All I have is a tee shirt and hoodie. Trailer trash, I admit it. Maybe I'll look for a jersey before the game. :thumbsup:

You are almost there DBT. I have 3 words for you..

"BLACK FACE PAINT"

Go for it. :lol:

So you can buy the black off the shelf? A friend of mine actually made mine for me, he ordered the helmet, facemask and stickers from someplace. He did a great job because it even has the "BUFFS" across the front of the helmet.

Not sure where Brad got his, but I found mine on ebay a number of years ago. I've also seen a full size black helmet on ebay as well...not sure if it was game worn or if somebody got ahold of the silver logos and put it together himself (I think the latter).

So which team do you actually support? First it's suggesting we wear red and now you're saying support the Devils? :confused:

Seinfeld reference

Seinfeld_Ep_109_The_Face_Painter.png

Back