What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Football Preview - courtesy of BarkingCarnival

Hey Skidmark, great post in the comments section of that article!

Skidmark said:
Nowainaminit. The myth that Hawk lured Scott to CU by offering his mom a job at a Boulder bank is slightly more lame than scheduling UTEP, Florida Atlantic and Rice to a pre-Big 12 cupcake feast. The mama-job thing is merely a fabrication by the “Husker Fan” or one of his dozen cubemates working in the 40-acre black ops Internet propaganda department, the one that got busted for propagating malicious coke rumors about some crimson paperclips.

The real reason this 5-star RB came to serve Hawkins in Boulder is because only one coach could step up and deliver a pet unicorn to the 5-star RB. And not just any unicorn, either. This magical creature that can be summoned without the aid of a big bag of sweet leaf, freshly grown on campus at the Ricky Williams/Cedric Benson Hydroponic Institute and Gun Club, serving underachieving running backs for over a decade. The NCAA has no recruiting rules on the books about unicorns.

Well Done! :rofl2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark
Nowainaminit. The myth that Hawk lured Scott to CU by offering his mom a job at a Boulder bank is slightly more lame than scheduling UTEP, Florida Atlantic and Rice to a pre-Big 12 cupcake feast. The mama-job thing is merely a fabrication by the “Husker Fan” or one of his dozen cubemates working in the 40-acre black ops Internet propaganda department, the one that got busted for propagating malicious coke rumors about some crimson paperclips.

The real reason this 5-star RB came to serve Hawkins in Boulder is because only one coach could step up and deliver a pet unicorn to the 5-star RB. And not just any unicorn, either. This magical creature that can be summoned without the aid of a big bag of sweet leaf, freshly grown on campus at the Ricky Williams/Cedric Benson Hydroponic Institute and Gun Club, serving underachieving running backs for over a decade. The NCAA has no recruiting rules on the books about unicorns.

Haha, thats a work of art.

I don't get what you are saying. This infatuation with Hawk's second year record comes across like someone who measures the quality of sex with a stopwatch.

You know I don't get it. Here we are talking about Unleash's comments, and you somehow have to drag DBT's wife into this.:huh:

:smile2:

that barkingcarnival writer is little on content and big on dennismillerwannabeanalogies... its tiresome :rolleyes:

BINGO!!

Hawk and the players are talking National championship. Again, personally I think Hawk is gonna turn out great, I love the guy and am stoked about the future. He has done an excellent job of recruiting and his past sucess. But he does have a lot to back up.I think everybody is overeacting to what I am saying. I am more making an argument about Prince because I am very bitter for what KSU has done to us the last two years.

If Hawk were to EVER recruit 19 JUCO players like Prince did at KSU this year, then I'm going to get worried. In my mind, that's a sure sign of desperation not to mention that many high school recruits must have had their doubts about playing in that program and chose other schools. This could backfire on Prince.

Back