What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU football to face Toledo on ESPN

Valé la pena cambiar el lugar del partido a Toledo de España, tambien. Toledo de Ohio chupa la varga.

Holy crap. I thought we were playing Toledo; the one in Ohio. Now it's looking like it must be the one in Mexico. Anyone know anything about the Toledo in the Jalisco Provence? Or is it a Territory? it says that they have an airport---anyone going??

:cool:

Holy crap. I thought we were playing Toledo; the one in Ohio. Now it's looking like it must be the one in Mexico. Anyone know anything about the Toledo in the Jalisco Provence? Or is it a Territory? it says that they have an airport---anyone going??

:cool:

I'm renting a convertible VW bug with an airbag and going on a tequilaria tour!

I'm renting a convertible VW bug with an airbag and going on a tequilaria tour!

Not to be confused with a taqueria tour, which can be dangerous in Mexico. Never know what you're going to get. Never been there, but I saw enough wierd **** in Cali, that I can only imagine Mexico to be more "exotic."

What's that one song that goes:

"Once, there was this girl who
Wouldn't go and change with the girls in the change room
But when they finally made her
They saw birthmarks all over her body
She couldn't quite explain it
They'd always just been there..."

Haha! Suckers.

Hate that song, Crash Test Dummies, pure crap.

Not to be confused with a taqueria tour, which can be dangerous in Mexico. Never know what you're going to get. Never been there, but I saw enough wierd **** in Cali, that I can only imagine Mexico to be more "exotic."

Carne es carne, no importa el tipo de animale. Desde el lado del camino hasta su mesa.

:nod:

I'm surprised that ESPN would pick up this game. CU (hasn't done much for a couple years) and Cupcake. You would think they would have an SEC team, USC, or ND game. I'm glad they did and CU could use to be in the national spotlight. Especially if we have a great year. Watch out future recruiting here we come.

This is the kind of game that the Buffs have to win by 4 TD's, otherwise they will end up getting slammed big time by the sports media who doled out alot of criticism similar to what they got when they played EWU last year. They won, but not very impressive.

Win the battle of the cradle, octomom style. This is how to ensure dominance of íngles.

Ecsatamente!! They out produce us by a margin of 3 to 1. As it is, the wife and I arent even sure want 3, thinking the 2 we have are enough.

But back to the topic, this game should produce some good PR on Nat'l TV for our Buffs. They need to dominate all 60 minutes.

That's obvious, but here? Maybe we could have a spanish thread? Just being PC. :drink:

¿Quien se caiga en la leche? No es una buena honda, flaco. ¡Hablamos de Toledo! Puedes comer mi ropa interior sucios.

hasta la victoria, siempre.

porque hablas de ese cabron, guevara?

¡qué guay! Palabras bofetadas en español.

se ha convertido esta conversacion en una de otra idioma...

valé la pena cambiar el lugar del partido a toledo de españa, tambien. Toledo de ohio chupa la varga.

:lol: Espana seria un viaje mejor y mas agradable.

comen mierda. es todo que saben decir?

El estadio Toledo...

Carne es carne, no importa el tipo de animale. Desde el lado del camino hasta su mesa.

¿Quien se caiga en la leche? No es una buena honda, flaco. ¡Hablamos de Toledo! Puedes comer mi ropa interior sucios.

que?!?!?!?!?!?!

El banos es enfuego?

Back