What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

If you can't trust Horny McFrog, who can you trust?

What does a horny frog say? Rubbit Rubbit

Joke Shade GIF by Desus & Mero

For the buffs, the big 12 is an ex-girlfriend that has gained fifty pounds, lost four front teeth and a nasty industrial accident took her sex drive. Hard pass, you'd be lucky to have us.
There's that arrogance thing again. You know, for a league that likes to brag about its academic prowess, you folks sure seem a little dense.

this thing that is now the big 12 is not even a shell of what it was. i'd be happy to go back to the original 8 or if forced to the original 12. but this version of the b12 is weak, dumb, and without tradition. if we fall that far, i will enjoy watching CU beat the hell out of whichever dog **** commuter or bible school produced you.

we aren't dead quite yet. and you folks will take us back any time we choose to allow it. now go sit down and wait until we decide you are useful to us.

Facebook Privacy GIF
Anytime you choose to allow it? There you go with that arrogance thing again. Man, you folks just don't get it.

the endless stream of ****ty news is bumming me out, man.

imma gonna take it poorly.

well, at least if we land in the "big" 12, we will know for certain we are the coolest kids on the block.

also, **** bailer.
You guys are cute. Just can't help yourselves, can you.

Anytime you choose to allow it? There you go with that arrogance thing again. Man, you folks just don't get it.
He’s not wrong. The Big 12 will always welcome CU back because it brings the largest market in the conference, best academics, and even with the last 15 years of suck, the best historical brand.

Going into last season, CU had more 1m+ viewer games since 2015 than every current Big12 school (excluding OU and UT) save for Oklahoma State, and they only had 4 more than CU during that time period despite being far more successful.

Call it arrogance (it is to an extent), but the leftover Big 12 properties are straight dog **** that nobody really cares about and CU would elevate the conference, especially with Coach Prime.

I’ll always miss the original Big 12 with Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska and Texas A&M. I actually preferred that to the PAC-12.

But I don’t want to go back to a Big 12 that’s lost all those teams.
Yep. It's not the same conference. The only thing that is same is the name.

Yeah. No marquee teams. At least the PAC would have Oregon and Washington

Six months ago, I assumed the PAC would get a better TV contract than the Big 12, because of Oregon and Washington if nothing else. I guess that waiting so long to sign a contract has consequences.

they sort of have a rival in Iowa. Theyll not leave the B1G bc money. But like USC and UCLA will learn that 10 years on from now in a big conference its hard to stand out. Call me crazy but over the last decade its still about Michigan and Ohio State. Bigger numbers might make easier for them.

I love the hate for CSU. Its clear they need to make the P12 bc that gives us a rival 😂
Dude- CSU is somewhere between UNM and UNLV. How embarrassed would you be if either of those programs joined the PAC? That’s how you should feel about CSU.

You guys are cute. Just can't help yourselves, can you.
still too chicken **** to admit which of the bible or commuter schools that you follow? typical drive by.

let me help you understand. this league of misfits and toss-aways that is currently called the "big" 12 will take us whenever we decide that is the best path. you are not driving the train. the chancellors at ucf and cinncy, among others, are sporting livestock worthy woodies at the thought of being in a conference with pac schools. it is like a winning lottery ticket for the trailer park queen.

i'm guessing you are a bailer person. it would make sense. ken starr can rot in hell by the way.

I’ll always miss the original Big 12 with Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska and Texas A&M. I actually preferred that to the PAC-12.

But I don’t want to go back to a Big 12 that’s lost all those teams.
that was a good and legit power conference.

and we had a healthy amount of good and righteous hatred for those schools. they are gone.

... replaced by the likes of ... byu, cincy, ucf, and west vagina.

yeah just the same as us, nebraska, ou, and ut/atm in the same conference. like exactly the same, right?

if this west vagina MOFO turns out to be correct, i am not sure if i should laugh or cry...

rg and Prime better have a ****ing plan here.

Back